Afternoon Fatfan, jeez you get yourself wound up sir. Let me assure you that suggesting to a fellow poster ( "best not to contribute," )when his contribution was to add several more salaries to a yearly loss of 220k and 660k over 3 years is not arrogant in any way, it is simple fiscal common sense, and I'm sure the poster would agree.
Please be assured that when posting on line, it is impossible to include all the inferences that one would consider if talking face to face, but 100% I would state that it would be crazy to pour fuel on a raging blaze by adding yet more salaries to our very scary loss.

In summary at QOS, we have a tired BOD who would rather pass over the reins, but there are no willing investors, so they are soldiering on, shoring up the club finances, as costs spiral out of control, due to a raft of reasons, including the minimum wage, and they simply cannot carry on with things as they are and something will have to 'give'.

Personally, I would like to see an increase of personnel onto the Board, and some sort of sensible fan representation, so we can have a vibrant, forward thinking BOD who will tackle the basics and get the fans on side again, like what is happening in Annan.

Unfortunately, there is no alternative but to rely on fans to do some of the jobs that need doing at Palmerston, that is just a simple fact.

Whatever has happened in the past needs a line drawn under it, and for everyone to work for the greater good, - -not for what one can get out of it.

No doubt, I will have upset some people on here and the BOD with these remarks, and let me aplogise in advance if I have offended anyone, but QOS FC is like the NHS, - it needs radical reform, but until we sit round the table and admit that very difficult decisions and changes will have to be made, then we will continue to make annual losses of £200k until the plug is pulled for good.

So that in a nutshell, is my interpretation of what is going on, or not going on, and pointing the finger at the BOD and expecting them to do more, when they are doing much, much more than anyone has the remotest idea of, is grossly unfair.

If we want the club to survive, then moaning about helping out with some menial tasks is not the best way of going about it.

Sorry for any offence.