+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The blue card.

The blue card.

Dont think this would help, any team recieving one during the game can just "park the bus" untill the player is allowed back on. Theres enough time wasting/control going on without adding more. How much football do we actualy see? I also go to ice hckey where you get the ful 60 minutes per game. I would like the refs to have a marker/flag that they can throw on the ground beside them when getting questioned by players, any player overstepping this mark will then be booked.

I’d like to see the blue card trialled in the Scottish League Cup, it may help

Better still let’s improve the refereeing standards

I'm not departing this Earth til we STOP THE ***N CLOCK even if I have to live til 120.

Stop. MESSING. With. our. Game! 🤨

New ways to slow down the game, marvellous.

If this pi5h comes in then I won't be back.....we'll getting time outs next. Fkn joke if this comes in.

Would be a disaster, worse than var, joke suggestion

What next ffs!

FIFA have decided matches will be split into 3 x 30 minute sessions in order take account of players mental health and nutritional needs!

These people are complete muppets. If they spent as long eradicating racism by closing stadiums I'd be reassured but .....

Unfortunately... The Big Wigs and their sycophants, have to be seen to be doing something (anything) to justify their MASSIVE wages.

Changes/tweaks/ improvements (ahem) etc. means they will try ANYTHING (usually nicked from somewhere else) to make it look like they actually know what they are doing.

I'm sure there might be a few, but............ I doubt VERY much if any of these idiots have EVER been involved with anything at grass root level.

In saying that............. If you are on a fortune for knowing nout about the sport you are involved in, as long as you toe the line etc. Would you rock the, big filthy cash filled boat???

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    New ways to slow down the game, marvellous.
    Big Anje said exactly that. Other sports are looking at ways to speed play up. We're doing the exact opposite.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)