+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rose Petal Wine Cup .... Bonnyrigg Rose edition.

This homemade rose petal wine is a delightful floral concoction that captures the essence of summer in a glass. The pale pink hue is inviting, hinting at the delicate flavors to come. On the nose, the wine exudes a lovely bouquet of fresh rose petals, with hints of citrus and subtle earthiness.

Upon the first sip, you are greeted with a burst of floral notes that dance on your palate, accompanied by a light sweetness that is perfectly balanced by a refreshing acidity. The wine glides smoothly across the palate, leaving a lingering, pleasant finish that makes you want to take another sip right away.

Overall, this homemade rose petal wine is a true labor of love, showcasing the craftsmanship and care that went into its creation. It is a perfect summer sipper, ideal for enjoying on a warm evening with good company. Cheers to the art of winemaking and the beauty of nature's bounty!

Yeah yeah ok, you got me. I didn't really write that. AI did but still....

Cheers for the wine neepie, sitting enjoying a glass right now.

Confession: .... you had me there !! ... glad yer enjoyin the wine ... ffs joy for us sheepies is in fkn short supplly jis noo ... soak it up an retain.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123