+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Observations…

Observations…

A couple of observations from a Kop season ticket holder / infrequent poster:

1. We have some proper bellends supposedly ‘supporting’ the club these days. Having a go at a new manager after 3 games. Having a go at players on Twitter. Having a go at other Notts fans who don’t always “stand up if they love County”

2. We appear to have a lot of fans who seemingly need to go for a dump just before kick off and again at half time. Either there’s something in the pies or something going up their noses. Never known queues like it for the cubicles…!

Perhaps the 2 points are related.

Anyway - normal service to resume at Wrexham next week. 😂👍

Quote Originally Posted by ManchesterMagpie View Post

1. We have some proper bellends supposedly ‘supporting’ the club these days. Having a go at a new manager after 3 games. Having a go at players on Twitter. Having a go at other Notts fans who don’t always “stand up if they love County”

2. We appear to have a lot of fans who seemingly need to go for a dump just before kick off and again at half time. Either there’s something in the pies or something going up their noses. Never known queues like it for the cubicles…!

This cracked me up 😆

The back of the kop is basically a delinquent youth club. They’ve little to zero interest in the football and spend most of the time vaping, taking drugs, chatting sh1t, or throwing each other hats down the stands.

Ha ha good post, I think the 2 are definitely related!

So you're expecting us to lose at Newport on Tuesday then. Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    So you're expecting us to lose at Newport on Tuesday then. Brilliant
    Are you expecting us to win?

My observations (Kop fans toilet habits not included):

1. Ashby-Hammond has to start on Tuesday.
    2. We have defenders good on the ball, but not good at defending.
    3. Matty Palmer is a massive loss, but Robertson gets better every game.
    4. Our attack is no longer as productive as it should be.

Apart from observation 1, I'm struggling to offer solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Agree with all these. Another observation I'd pose is that we lack leadership on the field. Particularly in defence.

The obvious solution to that is to change our captain. I remember being delighted when Cameron signed a new contract in the close season. But he's looked out of his depth ever since.

Not sure who I'd give it to tho. JOB would be the obvious candidate but he doesn't start regularly enough. This might have to be something that waits til the summer perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Agree with these except for item 1. If you think Stone is bad wait until you see Ashby-Hammond! He was a cheap back up option for Stone whilst allowing for Brooks to go out on loan again for more first team experience.

Also agree with DSR regarding Cameron, quietest captain I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Agree with all these. Another observation I'd pose is that we lack leadership on the field. Particularly in defence.

The obvious solution to that is to change our captain. I remember being delighted when Cameron signed a new contract in the close season. But he's looked out of his depth ever since.

Not sure who I'd give it to tho. JOB would be the obvious candidate but he doesn't start regularly enough. This might have to be something that waits til the summer perhaps?
    I'd say Baldwin. If not then Bostock or Macca.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast