+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trafford?

[QUOTE=ClaretinBudapest;40446677]
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    now he needs to give young Jimmy a rest. Today saw really shocking goalkeeping.

No comment as the The Trafford Protection Squad will be out in force no doubt shortly. £20m my feckin rse.
    As much as army defends him and i do not deny he is an excellnt shot stopper he does not have that authority that muric does in his area and it's that authority that reassures the other ddefenders.

[QUOTE=kritichris;40446873]
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post

As much as army defends him and i do not deny he is an excellnt shot stopper he does not have that authority that muric does in his area and it's that authority that reassures the other ddefenders.
    Now is that not the truth!

Our no 33 (Esteve) was at fault for one goal ,he can't phuckin defend!!! All he had to do was block 'Jarell Quansah'. I would give him a right 'buluckinn'

I think it was the second goal when he allowed Elliot to cross. It seems to be a very common thing with our defenders, we get over to the guy but not close enough and allow him to pick his spot. It's happened several times this season and it happened last year too. Maatsen was prone to doing this.

I think even the likes of Pope and Heaton would have looked average at best with such a poor defence in front of them, and a coaching staff who have proved that they haven't a clue

Here we go again, we have a shocking goalkeeper who our defenders have no confidence in, our defenders can't head the ball, they don't close attackers down, they are in effect useless, as are our coaching staff and so we concede three goals at Anfield.

Well so did Bournemouth, Aston Villa, West Ham, Forest and Brentford. They put four past Fulham, Newcastle and Chelsea in the PL and five past West Ham and Norwich in Cup games. Only three teams, Everton, United and Arsenal have done better than us and conceded fewer than three goals at Anfield all season.

Just saying like.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Here we go again, we have a shocking goalkeeper who our defenders have no confidence in, our defenders can't head the ball, they don't close attackers down, they are in effect useless, as are our coaching staff and so we concede three goals at Anfield.

Well so did Bournemouth, Aston Villa, West Ham, Forest and Brentford. They put four past Fulham, Newcastle and Chelsea in the PL and five past West Ham and Norwich in Cup games. Only three teams, Everton, United and Arsenal have done better than us and conceded fewer than three goals at Anfield all season.

Just saying like.
    The thing is mon ami Liverpool were there for the taking yesterday.

Trafford totally gifted them their first goal. He needs to either go on leave to somewhere sunny or stay on his f*cking line.

Our collection of non "defenders" presented the Reds with the other two.

Fofana, Amdouni and Odobert between them squandered five good chances.

We simply must do better.

And Kompany needs to decide what his best back four is and stop f*cking about with his selections.

The thing is mon ami Liverpool were there for the taking yesterday.

Trafford totally gifted them their first goal. He needs to either go on leave to somewhere sunny or stay on his f*cking line.

Our collection of non "defenders" presented the Reds with the other two.

Fofana, Amdouni and Odobert between them squandered five good chances.

We simply must do better.

And Kompany needs to decide what his best back four is and stop f*cking about with his selections.
    Nevertheless mon ami, Trafford could have caught that corner and we would still have lost, no team has won at Anfield all season and only three have conceded fewer than us. It's Sunday morning now, time for a bit of perspective don't you think, after the usual Saturday night whinge fest ?

I've just watched the extended highlights and the wife who knows a thing or two about footy said, "Why does he come out flapping for corners" and went on to claim Muric never did that.

I've just watched the extended highlights and the wife who knows a thing or two about footy said, "Why does he come out flapping for corners" and went on to claim Muric never did that.
    Fair enough question from Mrs BT, I would say it's because he knows the defenders in front of him aren't going to get their noggins on the ball, a problem Tom Heaton never had to worry about. If I was Vinni though I'd tell him to stop on his line, it's not doing him or the team any good coming and missing them.

What I would say though, if anyone thinks Muric is the answer, they're asking the wrong question.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)