+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United Post Match Thoughts

Leeds United Post Match Thoughts

Well if we are going to go down with a bang rather than a whimper then LR is going to have to light the fuse pretty quickly. Just about everyone knew we would lose today doing the 'ordinary' so why didn't we try something 'extraordinary'. Maybe we were scared of getting beaten 3-0 or something worse? It comes to something when the most enjoyable thing about our matches is following the squabbles between our own fans on the match thread

Thoughts on todays game?

Sacking MT was wrong.
    Employing LR was wrong.

What can we say. Sigh

If Hugill starts against Hull that will be the last game I attend this season. He does nothing to deserve the shirt.

Answer to cayton question to me on matchthred.

No I am not, but I thought MT awful this season, his recruitment was some of the worst I have ever seen in the defence, his treatment of Kioso and wood was not good.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Sacking MT was wrong.
    Employing LR was wrong.
    Who would you have employed instead? Because MT had gone so we had to employ someone, who?

SPINELESS! Today was a free hit as our goal difference is awful anyway, should have started with 2 up top. Hugill is not a footballer, he's a thug! Cafu and do one as he offers nothing! His set piece delivery is awful and he went MIA again.
    How unfit must Wyke be to not be brought on yet again. LR using the old pals act to get him into the fold ready for his free transfer signing in the summer.
    We are getting worse every week and it's getting harder to motivate myself to go and watch them.
    Pass me a Beer!

Quote Originally Posted by a123 View Post
    If Hugill starts against Hull that will be the last game I attend this season. He does nothing to deserve the shirt.
    I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Who would you have employed instead? Because MT had gone so we had to employ someone, who?
    We should have left MT to end of the season. We have got worse under LR.

I have to agree with others the team selection was strange and the approach of going more aggressive after we were 3 down is baffling, Hugill selection makes no sense. However we did play some decent football against a good team and in the last 15 we caused them some problems. I think how we approach the Hull game will be very interesting, I think we have to go for it in all our home games to get some points and to entertain those season ticket holders that still turn up. LR will not make any friends if he sets us up negatively and keeps picking players that are not in form.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast