+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If not LR then who?

If not LR then who?

I hope the admins think this is worth a dedicated post.
    I know a some don’t think MT should have been sacked and aren’t impressed with LR, saying LR was the wrong choice, I haven’t seen any other names suggested though, I would be interested who they think it should have been. You can’t name people that turned us down or the man that was sacked to create the vacancy, so who.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    I hope the admins think this is worth a dedicated post.
    I know a some don’t think MT should have been sacked and aren’t impressed with LR, saying LR was the wrong choice, I haven’t seen any other names suggested though, I would be interested who they think it should have been. You can’t name people that turned us down or the man that was sacked to create the vacancy, so who.
    Relax. It's only my threads that get closed down

The Warneyphobes who overpraised MT on his appointment feel that they have been given a chance to show that their enthusiasm wasn't

premature and misplaced.

Anyone expecting LM to turn the wreck into an ocean-going liner was delusional. I think he will have us competitive next year.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    The Warneyphobes who overpraised MT on his appointment feel that they have been given a chance to show that their enthusiasm wasn't

premature and misplaced.

Anyone expecting LM to turn the wreck into an ocean-going liner was delusional. I think he will have us competitive next year.
    When have I ever been a warneyphobe as you put it?
    LR is worse than MT which is incredible

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    When have I ever been a warneyphobe as you put it?
    LR is worse than MT which is incredible
    I admit I had others in mind.

Why is LR worse than than MT? I find that incredible. Literally not credible,

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    I admit I had others in mind.

Why is LR worse than than MT? I find that incredible. Literally not credible,
    Norwich and Blackburn at home.
    No way does LR set us up like that to have a go. It’s literally like chalk and cheese.
    Yes we had some horrendous performances granted but this and I don’t mean just today is the most negative football I’ve seen.
    It takes a lot for me to be this vocal and I hope I’m proved wrong he’s a downgrade on MT.

They are equally crap and we need a new manager plus players Cummings close season.. or it's fourth division and beyond.
    Look at Klopp, Guardiola, then these slab faces....
    The root difference isn't football - it's basic intelligence.

Cum! F***ing AI - about on a par with our managers

Steve Evans and it won't be long i hear.

LR is so full of sh it.

In all my time watching the Millers, his interviews are the worst.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast