+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Other results went for us today

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    I have a contact down at Barnfield and he often hears Vinnie singing my way in the showers
    Week after week we make the same stupid mistakes and no-one on the coaching staff seems to know how to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Week after week we make the same stupid mistakes and no-one on the coaching staff seems to know how to stop it.
    Exactly BT - I posted similar last week regarding us constantly doing the same things over and over again.

We CANNOT defend and our midfield isn’t dynamic enough especially in transition it costs us every week - along with the fact we don’t take chances.

Well Arsenal have set a benchmark for us after their demolition of WHU, anything less than 6 will be a bonus.

I have a contact down at Barnfield and he often hears Vinnie singing 'My way' in the showers.

That's better than him singing ''Puff the magic dragon. ''

''
    His head was bent in sorrow, green scales fell like rain,
    Puff no longer went to play along the cherry lane.
    Without his life-long friend, puff could not be brave,
    So puff that mighty dragon sadly slipped into his cave. (today its known as ''the dug out'' )

I cannot understand why VK does not try to have a settled back four.

Said it once and I shall say it again.

Kompany doesn't know his arse from his elbow

I would imagine the injuries to Beyer, Ekdal, Al Dakhil, Delcroix and Taylor, plus the arrival of Assignon and Esteve might have something to do with it.

When Mike Jackson was interim manager I thought he tightened things up quite well defensively.

I wonder what he actually does down at Gawthorpe?
    What goes on and has gone on at Gawthorpe is just one of the mysteries surrounding BFC. I have the academy in mind.

We just brought in 3 new players, it's to be hoped we are getting better. A major problem as BC pointed out is the lack of a leader on the field
    nobody is directing" traffic". Difficult to understand why Mee was allowed to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Tap in MN View Post
    What goes on and has gone on at Gawthorpe is just one of the mysteries surrounding BFC. I have the academy in mind.
    Our Academy exists to provide a conveyor belt of players for local non league teams, it is very succesful.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)