+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you do not welcome others in sport ??

If you do not welcome others in sport ??

Irish women's basketball team refuses to shake hands with Israel.
    That's not being sportive, so, they were beaten. Israel went on to win 87-57. That's by a lot girls. Oh well ! Maybe next year?

Israel coach Drucker insisted that Ireland got what it deserved for their pre- and postgame behavior.

"I've been in sports for many years; I have never seen such things in my life," Drucker was quoted as saying in the Israel Basketball Federation's official match report.

"There was no game where you don't give concessions, shake hands, congratulate each other. They took a step on an absolute way, and they received their punishment today."

Israel's captain Eden Rotberg added: "It was much more than a victory. It became personal. It was hard for me to see them being disrespectful during the anthem; sport should be outside of politics and it hasn't been recently with the Irish."

Ireland is scheduled to host Israel in the return fixture on November 10.

On the day the Israelis amass a total of 29,000 dead Palestinians (and rising) in Gaza there should not even have been a game at all.

BDS.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Irish women's basketball team refuses to shake hands with Israel.
    That's not being sportive, so, they were beaten. Israel went on to win 87-57. That's by a lot girls. Oh well ! Maybe next year?
    No surprise there Balan, Anti-Semitism is on the rise again, they're crawling out from under their stones. Do not forget that Eire remained 'neutral' in WW2, they chose not to take up arms against Hitler's Nazi Germany, draw your own conclusions from that.

Is that from Beano's weekly liar? On the day the Israelis amass a total of 29,000 dead Palestinians (and rising) in Gaza

BT: Its not worth it to shoot dead 29,000 (dead Palestinians,) and that's in one day. Good grief!!! Can they bury them all in one day?
    what happens if they shoot them on a Friday??( that's their holy day! ) If they were dead? Where they not buried?? Could they have risen from the dead??
    I would like to know who is counting them?

( On October 7, five family members were kidnapped from the safe room of their home in Kibbutz Nir Yitzhak: Gabriela Leimberg and her daughter Mia returned to Israel from captivity in the hostage deal together with Clara Marman; Now, Clara's brother, Fernando, and her partner, Louis, have also returned.)

Is that why its mentioned ''the luck of the Irish?'' Luck can not remain forever!

'' Do not forget that Eire remained 'neutral' in WW2, they chose not to take up arms against Hitler's Nazi Germany.'' As time has passed I had not known that about the Irish. No sympathy there now for me!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    No surprise there Balan, Anti-Semitism is on the rise again, they're crawling out from under their stones. Do not forget that Eire remained 'neutral' in WW2, they chose not to take up arms against Hitler's Nazi Germany, draw your own conclusions from that.
    Here we go again sinkov. Mention Netanyahu and his bunch of IDF death squads are butchering innocent women and kids and we are all anti-Semitic.

In the IDF there is not a blood-lined Semite amongst them.

Attachment 25713

Israeli basketball? Sort your head out Balan...

https://www.palestinechronicle.com/i...oGLY4N9Ks0qR3Y

Sorry mon ami, I don't get involved in political threads any more, I have merely pointed out the ineluctable fact that the Anti-Semites are crawling out from under their stones again, often in their favoured disguises of Anti-Zionism or support for Palestine. So that's me finished on this one, see you on the football threads.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Sorry mon ami, I don't get involved in political threads any more, I have merely pointed out the ineluctable fact that the Anti-Semites are crawling out from under their stones again, often in their favoured disguises of Anti-Zionism or support for Palestine. So that's me finished on this one, see you on the football threads.
    Muy bien mon ami.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)