+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mad Hatters

So Turns assists Mickey and then Mickey assists Turns. Which just goes to prove that one good turn deserves another!😃

😀😀

Fantastic performance tonight. Outclassed Stockport. Why can't we play like that at home.
    Real midfield cohesion. Good link up play from front to back. Holicek's best game yet. Rio was great and Mickey was ...Mickey!

Please play like that on Saturday!

All my fears around the referee never materialised. Only the one booking and Stockport barely entered our penalty area all game.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    Please play like that on Saturday!
    I've said previously that I was not too pleased with the appointment of the management teams over the past two seasons however I am not ashamed to admit again that I was wrong and offer my apologies to lee bell and his team. The match last night was great to watch and the outcome couldn't have been bettered. Very impressed with the recruitment policy over the past year, and there approach to each match. Last Saturdays match got the result but not really the performance, changes made last night would not have been made by many a manager but the performance was exhilarating. I didn't have to close my eyes once.
    cannot wait to see the game on Saturday.

Although I enjoyed the Alex beating Stockport and the continuation of an amazing run away from home, the win was marred by some of the barely sentient apes that were in the Crewe end. True the noise was amazing but the antics of some of the morons showed that they don't share a brain cell between them. Make a noise, jump about, get excited but support your club. When we score it's surely a moment to enjoy but no, for some of these idiots it's a moment for aggressive abuse at (merely) one or two individuals in the open end.
    To cap it all, some them 'celebrated' by smashing the toilets and wrecking the seating. God, their lives must be empty!
    They're not Crewe fans, just sad but aggressive sub-humans. Time to stamp on them.

Although I enjoyed the Alex beating Stockport and the continuation of an amazing run away from home, the win was marred by some of the barely sentient apes that were in the Crewe end. True the noise was amazing but the antics of some of the morons showed that they don't share a brain cell between them. Make a noise, jump about, get excited but support your club. When we score it's surely a moment to enjoy but no, for some of these idiots it's a moment for aggressive abuse at (merely) one or two individuals in the open end.
    To cap it all, some them 'celebrated' by smashing the toilets and wrecking the seating. God, their lives must be empty!
    They're not Crewe fans, just sad but aggressive sub-humans. Time to stamp on them.
    Hear hear - well said.

I could not agree more. Sadly, the method of supporting your football club seems to mean hurling copious abuse at opposition supporters to the extent that if it was done anywhere away from the football fraternity it would, in itself, be an arrestable offence.

All my fears around the referee never materialised. Only the one booking and Stockport barely entered our penalty area all game.
    Was this affected by, as I've just seen, the ref being injured at the end of the first half, and so all the added time, and being replaced then by the 4th official?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast