+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Fabrizio reports on Dan Ashworth

Turns out he was just a mercenary c.unt after all.

Quote Originally Posted by OwdBillCook View Post
    Aye, to himself and his bank balance. Who else but Ashley was going to employ the tw@t??
    🤣🤣

Good riddance to him lets get a bumper compensation package and bring in someone better.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Don't say I didn't tell you all !!!! I'm happy ASHWORTH has been exposed now, so that the powers that be, can sort out a replacement for this FILTHY KUNT

And as somebody mentioned here, MANURE can show us the 20 MILLION, or F U C K OFF

Quote Originally Posted by toonozandy View Post
    Don't say I didn't tell you all !!!! I'm happy ASHWORTH has been exposed now, so that the powers that be, can sort out a replacement for this FILTHY KUNT

And as somebody mentioned here, MANURE can show us the 20 MILLION, or F U C K OFF
    Measured as ever, Andy. 🤣🤣🤣

Agree totally, though. 😠

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Three teams in 20 months would suggest so.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal View Post
    Three teams in 20 months would suggest so.
    Absolutely says it all.

To be fair Man Utd are near enough ready to go, they already have the huge sponsorship deals in place to get round ffp, I doubt Ratcliff will allow the Glazers to take 10's of Millions out of the club they have been doing.
    The way things are going, the FA are just going to make rules up to stop us getting to the top.

Quote Originally Posted by toonozandy View Post

Couldn't you put your points more directly Andy instead of sitting on the fence.

Good riddance to him.
    Time to simply move on.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)