+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Next manager leaving

20 minutes in the missus looked at me, shook her head and said, "It's men against boys."

I nodded slowly in agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    The club is a complete f#king mess run by Yanks who don't have a clue

How the hell can we sustain this crazy dream of a side packed with ****age super stars who cost nowt but are going to be sold for millions of profit, if we aren't in the Premier league?

It's all wrong. We should have built a team to compete in the Premier league, and then dripped kids in. This is going to end in tiers

I can honestly see us back in league 1 in the next 5 years, unless these fools don't come to their senses
    Nah, the Sultan of Brunei will come to our rescue, loads'a money and Brunlea is close enough to Brunei to "foster" interest

We should have signed Barkley and Townsend when we had the chance, and a couple more experienced Premier League pros. Then we might have stood a chance. This lot are totally clueless and shouldn't be within a hundred miles of the Premier League.

Quote Originally Posted by chastenor View Post
    We should have signed Barkley and Townsend when we had the chance, and a couple more experienced Premier League pros. Then we might have stood a chance. This lot are totally clueless and shouldn't be within a hundred miles of the Premier League.
    When Taylor, JBG and Jay Rod were on the pitch together it was really obvious that experience counts. Kompany does not seem to get it.

Benson must be thinking WTF have I done?

If Alan Pace could justify sacking Sean Dyche, how on earth can he justify retaining Vincent Kompany if he is using the same tape measure?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If Alan Pace could justify sacking Sean Dyche, how on earth can he justify retaining Vincent Kompany if he is using the same tape measure?
    I was thinking exactly the same BT and the only answer can be that they wanted attractive football and a star manager.Rooney,Gerard,Neville,Lampard are all good examples of what has come to BFC.Yanks wanted bling and they got it for one season.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    On this we are in agreement, it won't be discussed in Board meetings, they won't even be thinking about it. There is no threat to Vinni's job whatsoever.
    After yesterday's mauling mon ami, I'm not so sure.

Bellamy's body language was defeatist.

I'm not at all certain now how we can keep Kompany and Bellamy at the club for much longer.

When the fans start voting with their feet the Board usually start and take notice.

I cannot remember the last time 50% of the crowd had gone with 20 minutes left.

That does not happen at Turf Moor - usually!

When Taylor, JBG and Jay Rod were on the pitch together it was really obvious that experience counts. Kompany does not seem to get it.

Benson must be thinking WTF have I done?
    Benson,Muric,Corky and Zaroury must all be thinking that BT.Secretly though I bet Muric is laughing his cock off.All he did wrong to justify being dropped for a bumbling Trafford was have a good night out in Munich.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Benson,Muric,Corky and Zaroury must all be thinking that BT.Secretly though I bet Muric is laughing his cock off.All he did wrong to justify being dropped for a bumbling Trafford was have a good night out in Munich.
    We said exactly the same last night about Muric CiB. My grandson piped up with, "What's it got to do with Kompany how much money Muric spends on booze with his mates?"

Exactly son, exactly.

We said exactly the same last night about Muric CiB. My grandson piped up with, "What's it got to do with Kompany how much money Muric spends on booze with his mates?"

Exactly son, exactly.
    I forgot about Cullen-last years player of the season winner.He is now a bench warmer.Great reward for getting us back to the PL in one of the greatest Championship sides in history.What hideous crime did he commit in order to get demoted without a look in?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)