+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next manager leaving

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Wow BT you despise the monarchy and all it stands for and then start handing out Knighthoods on here ( no offence Lancaster ) but BT isn’t in any position to be making you a Sir Lancaster ������
    However,when his lot take over and he becomes President you could get the Congressional medal of honour.

Wow BT you despise the monarchy and all it stands for and then start handing out Knighthoods on here ( no offence Lancaster ) but BT isn’t in any position to be making you a Sir Lancaster 😂😂👍
    I'm trying to show just how f*cking futile the old "Establishment" and their Royal Firm really are army88.

I think I'll miss the Manchester meet-up, I'm much too old to be rolling around Deansgate having a straightener with a Yorkie.

Attachment 25731

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    Despite all the angst, disappointment and sometimes despair I do not want us to become a sacking club. I think to maintain credibility and integrity we should continue with VK it is in these difficult time that VK needs our support more than ever. He is not deliberately setting out to hurt our club, he is doing whatever is his best and when we come through this lengthy bad run of form he will become a better manager if he is given the time and support.
    There is almost the perception lancaster that, if we are not presently calling for heads to roll, we are either resigned to or happy with the situation as it is. I am sure reading all the comments on this board that not a single one of us is either happy or resigned. We are all hugely disappointed with the way things have turned out this season and differ only I think as to our vision for the future. If we are going to be relegated this season much will depend on the level of our performances in the remaining games this season (they must be better), how we recruit in the summer and critically how we start next season.

I am looking forward to the Manchester meet up and hope as many as possible can attend.

Racist and heightist BT

No straighteners thanks past that game - plus un believably I quite like you. 😂😂👍

I'm off on a one day mandatory course to sort out my racist attitude army88. And you?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm off on a one day mandatory course to sort out my racist attitude army88. And you?
    Nah mate no courses - I’m only playing with you as I’m sure you would with me.

Nah mate no courses - I’m only playing with you as I’m sure you would with me.
    If I don't go I might get a FBO and I do not want that!

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I put a list up a couple of weeks ago VC of Vinni's first tranche of signings, there was very little, if any, profit to made on them. Last summer's are more promising, Kaleosho, providing he makes a full recovery, and Odobert could go for decent money, while Foster, Trafford, Ramsey and Amdouni still have plenty of potential value.
    And what then Sinkov, an almost complete rebuild?. I can't see where we are going long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Tap in MN View Post
    And what then Sinkov, an almost complete rebuild?. I can't see where we are going long term.
    I would think the plan/hope is that we can move just one, possibly two, on at big money every summer, that way there's no need for a big rebuild. But you know what Mike Tyson said about plans.

The club is a complete f#king mess run by Yanks who don't have a clue

How the hell can we sustain this crazy dream of a side packed with ****age super stars who cost nowt but are going to be sold for millions of profit, if we aren't in the Premier league?

It's all wrong. We should have built a team to compete in the Premier league, and then dripped kids in. This is going to end in tiers

I can honestly see us back in league 1 in the next 5 years, unless these fools don't come to their senses

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)