+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Both sides to score…

Guaranteed howoldboy 😆

I will also be putting the bet on Easter Monday if you fancy your chances on any of those fixtures but definitely no obligation to do so 👍

Wrexham v Mansfield did indeed let both bets down but at least it wasn’t the only one otherwise that would have been painful

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    Wrexham v Mansfield did indeed let both bets down but at least it wasn’t the only one otherwise that would have been painful
    Agreed Chalky.

Selections for Monday to follow.

Barnsley v Cambridge ❌
    Peterborough v Carlisle ✔️
    Wrexham v Mansfield ❌
    Gateshead v Rochdale ❌

Accrington v Morcambe ✔️
    Crawley v Doncaster ❌
    Swindon v Notts ✔️
    Wrexham v Mansfield ❌

You didn’t get any 0-0’s howoldboy and definitely did better than me,going to the bookies Monday middayish to put bets on 😎

You didn’t get any 0-0’s howoldboy and definitely did better than me,going to the bookies Monday middayish to put bets on 😎
    All League 2 again Chalky.

Newport v Crawley.
    Notts County v MK Dons.
    Sutton v Swindon.
    Walsall v Salford.

Good luck if you use them.

Cheers howoldboy,I will put the bet odds on here tomorrow 😎

Right then,let’s start with mine,Dale wasn’t on the coupon and Blackpool was right at top so I went with them

Blackpool v Wycombe
    Cambridge v Wigan
    Carlisle v Lincoln
    Notts v MK Dons

£7.50 gets me £75 back

Howoldboys choice

Newport v Crawley
    Notts v MK Dons
    Sutton v Swindon
    Tranmere v Colchester
    Walsall v Salford
    Villarreal v Atletico Madrid

£15 gets me £200 and howoldboy gets a star ⭐️

Right then,I know what howoldboy is gonna say but here me out,I spotted a bookies on a main road with double yellows but decided to do a quick dash before the passenger gave a blast on the horn to tell me that there was a traffic warden coming,I did notice at the cashier that my stake wasn’t right so asked to see the coupon and I had indeed put £7.50 which is my normal stake on other bets so as I didn’t have the time I just let it go,then I noticed that two games was added to howoldboys bet but my thoughts was still being parked on double yellows so I just legged it back to the car,howoldboy will be judged on the games that he picked though,all things considered I should have just put the bet on in Arnold when I got back

Right then,let’s start with mine,Dale wasn’t on the coupon and Blackpool was right at top so I went with them

Blackpool v Wycombe
    Cambridge v Wigan
    Carlisle v Lincoln
    Notts v MK Dons

£7.50 gets me £75 back

Howoldboys choice

Newport v Crawley
    Notts v MK Dons
    Sutton v Swindon
    Tranmere v Colchester
    Walsall v Salford
    Villarreal v Atletico Madrid

£15 gets me £200 and howoldboy gets a star ⭐️

Right then,I know what howoldboy is gonna say but here me out,I spotted a bookies on a main road with double yellows but decided to do a quick dash before the passenger gave a blast on the horn to tell me that there was a traffic warden coming,I did notice at the cashier that my stake wasn’t right so asked to see the coupon and I had indeed put £7.50 which is my normal stake on other bets so as I didn’t have the time I just let it go,then I noticed that two games was added to howoldboys bet but my thoughts was still being parked on double yellows so I just legged it back to the car,howoldboy will be judged on the games that he picked though,all things considered I should have just put the bet on in Arnold when I got back
    Beyond words!

Blackpool v Wycombe ❌
    Cambridge v Wigan ✔️
    Carlisle v Lincoln ✔️
    Notts v MK Dons ✔️

Howoldboys choice

Newport v Crawley ❌
    Notts v MK Dons ✔️
    Sutton v Swindon ✔️
    Tranmere v Colchester ✔️
    Walsall v Salford ✔️
    Villarreal v Atletico Madrid (8pm)
    If only Newport had scored then it would have made a very interesting final game of the night but a very valiant effort howoldboy,you are invited to join in next weekends fixtures

If Rochdale was on the coupon I wouldn’t have chosen Blackpool and won but then again it’s just coulda,shoulda,woulda I suppose

If only Newport had scored then it would have made a very interesting final game of the night but a very valiant effort howoldboy,you are invited to join in next weekends fixtures

If Rochdale was on the coupon I wouldn’t have chosen Blackpool and won but then again it’s just coulda,shoulda,woulda I suppose
    I see that both Villarreal and Atletico Madrid have scored.

Newport f**king County!

I may not have had a bet, but this is hurting me as much as you Chalky.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)