+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Both sides to score…

FFS Chalky, divn’t go telling me he keeps ale IN THE FRIDGE!?

I drink Lager Griff… Budweiser at home 😎

Oh, I see, hence the fridge. But wouldn’t you prefer proper lager, maybe summat with a bit of taste?

I sent him twelve bottles of Birra Moretti but he stuck his nose up at those the ungrateful sod,luckily his mrs soon homed in on them so they didn’t go to waste

Bud is well known as a starter drink for the yoof just starting on the peeve because it tastes of nowt when it’s cold. Got some Madri the other day for visitors but they drank me out of wine instead so I’m drinking it. Not bad though I prefer a cool Peroni.

Peroni is indeed a top notch drink griff but rarely on offer so I don’t get to drink it as much as I would like,in summer I also like a nicely cooled Desperado to quench the thirst

Don't like beer or lager ( i much prefer red wine or vodka) but having a much needed holiday to Fuerteventura next week and will have a odd shandy or two to quench my thirst and keep my fluids up.

Both sides to score and thanks to howoldboy for his contribution

Mansfield in place of Notts and although I marked Dale down Woking got chosen by the terminal instead so I left it

Cambridge v Derby
    Carlisle v Wycombe
    Mansfield v Gillingham
    Woking v Fylde

£15 gets me £154 back

Howoldboy

Luton v Brentford
    Sheff Utd v Burnley
    Grimsby v Swindon
    Notts v Colchester

£15 gets howoldboy,sorry I mean me, £71 back

My returns are double what howoldboys are which shows the amount of research that he puts into it 😎

Win one soon like NCFC 😎

Final flutter of the season next week howoldboy so I’m chucking £25 each on the bets so let’s finish on a flourish

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)