+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v Hibernian

6 wins in 25 games. In that league. It’s almost beyond belief we can actually be that bad.

1 point from 9 - against Hibs ffs.

Its just not good enough. Pathetic in fact.

We’ve played worse, but the stupid mistakes happen every game and they just kill us.

Devlin can just GTF with that. Absolutely amateur stuff. Inexcusable.

I canna see us finishing top 6 if I’m honest, & the table doesn’t lie.

This season has been utterly horrific.

disappointing think no chance for top 6

Have we won a league game this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Have we won a league game this year?
    5 points from 21. No wins. Now over half way through February and the top 6 trophy is getting further away each week never mind Europe.

Sorry missed our first game of the year against Ross Co. Another false dawn.
    Last edited by irnbru1903; 17-02-2024 at 05:16 PM. Reason: negligence

I’ll tell you something else - at this stage that team is nae beating Killie in the cup either.

So Del, how can you take Killie to the tattiedome and get a result after all that spineless shyte we churned out for years ffs 😡

After all these years of banal shyte we must be due some exciting times soon.
    Either that or we used it all up in the 80s.

Just back.

Should have won that. We looked decent in spells and players mostly looked comfortable. Still not convinced with Roos. No way Doojan can be that bad.

I thought we lost our momentum after we made the two subs. Not sure exactly what Phillips is meant to bring to the team.

Referee was very poor today, even by Scottish standards.
    Karma for David Marshall after his foul on Miovski, pr1ck.

Everytime there is a decent crowd at Pittodrie for a non cheeks game, you can guarantee we don't win without fail.

I thought McKenzie played well today, although I expect to be told he was shyte.

Forget Europe, it will be a struggle to get top six and honestly can't see us winning the cup.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

So Del, how can you take Killie to the tattiedome and get a result after all that spineless shyte we churned out for years ffs 😡
    My exact thought when I heard that score and that was when we had a more than capable team.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    My exact thought when I heard that score and that was when we had a more than capable team.
    He's beaten both cheeks this season...knocking Celtic out the cup. I really think they raise their game against us being a supposed big team compared to the rest. Don't think Hearts have had much joy either for similar reasons.

That's us five points off the top six with no games in hand and eight to.play before the split.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast