Quote Originally Posted by ZakkTheMakk View Post
Did Dave not come out and have April in mind for a managerial announcement? If that's the case then it gives the summer incoming manager time to observe the squad and assess who they want to keep and who is out the door. That's fine for me if I'm honest as their fingerprints won't be on this season and it'll be a fresh start come the end of the season.

5 points off 6th place and 8 games to play before the split when we have to play the teams around us? I'd take that considering how we were with Robson in charge and no Sevco/Celtic/Hearts/Hibs/Motherwell to play.

Laugh as much as you want but you'd probably still have Robson in charge whereas people like myself were screaming for change a loooooong time ago. How did that sitting and waiting approach work out eh?

The Warnock appointment is a means to an end and I fully expect it'll get the results we all hope for, heck if we we beat Killie at home in the cup then we're Hampden bound again, can't grumble about that.

Did you watch the match today? Apart from the 2 defensive errors then we were very rarely troubled and we had the best chances so I'm not overly concerned. If that was a Robson match then we'd have played terribly, lost and had Robson rambling on about fatigue etc etc. I know which one I prefer, what's your preference out of the 2 scenarios?
No I think Cormack said the independent review or whatever it’s called over football operations will be done by April. Once that review is done the likes of Steven Gunn should be punted but he probably won’t so the whole thing is a complete waste of time.

The rumours I have heard from a few people is that Cormack is wanting Steve Clarke to take the job after the euros.If that’s true then Cormack is more delusional than I thought because Steve Clarke is never going to come up here so I hope he’s not putting all of his eggs in one basket with that one.

I respect your opinion in the squad assessment as you are entitled to your opinion like everyone is.Personally I think Shinnie,McKenzie,McGrath and Sokler are worth keeping as squad players.Milne has impressed me and hopefully he turns into a good player for us.The rest of the squad can be binned as they aren’t good enough especially the defence.Miovski Duk Barron and Roos won’t be here next season so I’m not including them in that assessment.

I was at the game today,we played well in the first half but the second half was a bit pish.Still play too much hoofball but at the end of the day we just don’t look like we are capable of going on a winning run which is why we have only won 6 games in a pish league.