+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Roy Hodgson

Roy Hodgson

In hospital unwell but stable. Wish him a speedy recovery. I remember his time with us fondly.

Get well Roy.

Get well Roy and enjoy your retirement .

I hope Roy makes a full recovery, one of football’s good blokes. I’m afraid, though, he may become the first manager to be sacked whilst in hospital!

Can't knock what he did for our Club.Surely now he doesn't have to take on the pressures of management. Must admit seeing him just latelly on TV on the touchline he did appear to look like the little boy lost

I hope the old boy recovers well.

He’s his own worst enemy in reality though, when is enough enough?

Very wealthy through football and a quality career, you have to know when to call time no matter how much you love the game.

Love Hodgson and he did wonders for us and a lovely genuine guy. That said he looks old and frail and don't get why people of this age don't retire gracefully including many judges, politicians and people like Biden - all totally out of touch and not up to date.

Yes, Roy is one of the good men in football. When Roy is speaking, you sit up and listen. Hope he gets well soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    Yes, Roy is one of the good men in football. When Roy is speaking, you sit up and listen. Hope he gets well soon.
    A real football man that Lai could have done with. Probably too old now for our new owner, but if Patel needs a football consultant, he could do a lot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindenbaggie View Post
    A real football man that Lai could have done with. Probably too old now for our new owner, but if Patel needs a football consultant, he could do a lot worse.
    I thought the very same Linden.

I’d also like to see Brunt and Morrison more involved and Ben Foster back to coach our keeper.

I’d be trying to persuade Scharner, Jonas and Zolton to be active in their countries scouting for talent for us.

We need to utilise the best of our players of the past 20 years to create a web of Albion agents covering the globe.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)