+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: O/T:- Navalny

Quote Originally Posted by Jampie View Post
    He's not AI. Might use AI for some of his rambling nonsense pieces but he isn't purely AI.

Definitely an account dedicated to posting pro-putin garbage tho.

I think he's not answering the yes or no question because his mission in this thread is 100% to just muddy the waters, and he may well be in a position where criticising putin or even seeming do means being thrown out a window. But who knows, he really could just be an incredibly gullible westerner.
    Have you googled andy6025 - he is all over different media platforms some of the very dodgy

He's not AI. Might use AI for some of his rambling nonsense pieces but he isn't purely AI.

I think he's not answering the yes or no question because his mission in this thread is 100% to just muddy the waters, and he may well be in a position where criticising putin or even seeming do means being thrown out a window. But who knows, he really could just be an incredibly gullible westerner.

I’m not answering your question with a simple yes or no answer because it’s based on what might well be a false premise - the assumption that Putin ordered Navalny to be killed. I said before that it’s reasonable to suspect that he did, but that I wasn’t certain he did.

What makes you so certain, what do you know that Ukrainian intelligence doesn’t?

If he did kill Navalny, then what? Does that mean that we must isolate and condemn any world leader politician who engages in assassinations? Look at how well that assumption worked out for Joe Biden when he labelled Saudi Crown Prince MBS a pariah for the presumed ordered assassination of a Saudi journalist. Not long after that Joe had to suck it up in order to try to convince him to open the oil spigots.

“President Biden, is Saudi Arabia still a pariah?”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tKd2pF...YSBwYXJpYWg%3D

In case you don’t remember how it turned out, Biden failed to convince MBS to increase oil output.

I don’t think I’m the naive one here

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Have you googled andy6025 - he is all over different media platforms some of the very dodgy
    I confess, I was on a board looking for a new cartridge/stylus for a turn table. I also posted a few times on the Pride of Nottingham message board. Anything else with weird alphabets wasn’t me though… honest injun. 😉

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678