+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Final points predictions

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    I had promised myself that I would never respond to you again but no, the reason your thread got no replies was not because no-one was intelligent enough to respond to your points - it was because you posted it. Nuff said and I won't slip again.
    That is total rubbish...People KNEW who posted it and yet over a 1000 views and no replies? They are completely ignorant that is why? I think most alex players and kids read this board but must be told not to post on them. What is wrong with the management or BoD coming on and explaining things and questions we have...

That tells me that people could NOT argue with the points I made about the academy and such like and the plain fact is academies do NOT provide better players then there were 100 years ago. It was talent that enable players to play in the PL and less talent than those who play in the lowest Div2 league.

Its not a case of being intelligent or not. Fans on here are dead blind to the realities of football that is clear that academies are just there for ex footballers who need a job. Otherwise its working in B&Q somewhere...Nowt wrong with that...People on here won't engage as they know they are wrong and would hardly be supporting a L2 club when there are PL clubs up the road to watch...I would never pay 27 quid to watch matches like last Monday where defenders cannot defend and attackers cannot score against the bottom of the league club who will be probably National League next season.

Of course you won't respond as any of you don't...Is that being ignorant of football? Probably! It is ignorant and full of bullies on here.....There is not one or possibly one other club in L1 and L2 ie Colchester...(See where they are in the league?) that has a Cat2 academy? Why do you think we should have one with our poor gates we get? Has the club, money to burn? Does the FA pay all the costs of our Cat2 academy? Who knows as the club won't tell us and yet they want your support by buying season tickets?

I have lived in this area all my life and its the worst place to live in the whole country where people are the most ignorant and ill mannered people you would not care to meet actually. This board is represented of that culture..

All of you wanted me to stop posting here as you are like ostriches who keep their head in the sand...I think you have won and this is probably the last post I will make on here as none of you has a clue about football, natural talent and academies...Go and pay your money to watch dross and don't ask any actual questions as its too much for your weak brains to put up with...It will leave just a couple of posters left...Actually, I think it is a lack of intelligence that is on here...I have wasted enough time and so...

Goodbye!

If you've lived round here all your life how come you know it's the worst place to live in the country when you've been nowhere else!! Please keep your promise and don't come back, but doubt you will!!

.....and relax!!!!! (?)

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    .....and relax!!!!! (?)
    If only I thought we could ......

Quote Originally Posted by Terrierstan View Post
    If you've lived round here all your life how come you know it's the worst place to live in the country when you've been nowhere else!! Please keep your promise and don't come back, but doubt you will!!
    Since when did logic ever enter into his posts? It’s only arrogant repetition
    Last edited by jimmyboldon; 04-04-2024 at 04:46 PM.

Well it never did, that last post was a deranged ramble!!

Quote Originally Posted by Terrierstan View Post
    Well it never did, that last post was a deranged ramble!!
    And also offensive to the people of Crewe.
    What is sad is that when the team has lost is when he feels his arguments re the Academy stand up. However, when the team has been doing well there never appears to be any credit to the Academy and its coaching staff. There is no balance.

Don't let the facts get in the way of a bad argument.

Of course you won't respond as any of you don't...Is that being ignorant of football? Probably! It is ignorant and full of bullies on here.....

Somebody calls me stupid and ignorant ..... and I'm the bully ??

Besides to have a discussion on a subject, you must first listen to the other person/people's point of view. And base your argument on all the facts, not just 5% of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MeForCrewe View Post
    Well what does everybody think now, I thought that my 77 pts. was a little bit conservative, but now I can't see past 70 pts.
    Will that be enough, who knows? I'm thinking a draw against Accy and a win against Grimsby.
    Bump

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast