+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Fleetwood-v-Barnsley

Playing devil's advocate here for the Barnsley one! Kane has had some games where he hasn't been at it, usually when Connell isn't there! It depends on the tactics the opposition are playing? I have been frustrated at times with him when he could have played forward passes to hurt the opposition but has chosen to go backwards or sidewards and passed when in a good shooting position. He was a class apart yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Some or ONE Shads.
    Lol !!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Playing devil's advocate here for the Barnsley one! Kane has had some games where he hasn't been at it, usually when Connell isn't there! It depends on the tactics the opposition are playing? I have been frustrated at times with him when he could have played forward passes to hurt the opposition but has chosen to go backwards or sidewards and passed when in a good shooting position. He was a class apart yesterday!
    It looks like the Barnsley One is now the Barnsley One and a Half lol.

Good to hear that you are impressed with Pines Perky. I haven't had the opportunity to see him play yet; home to Bolton will be my next chance

It goes without saying really, doesn't it!.
    That you get the best out of players when you put them in the correct position, as with Jordan.
    And with the American lad Pines coming in, we really might be onto something in the remainder of the season.. fingers crossed ehh!. 🤗

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Arblasterfromthepast View Post
    It looks like the Barnsley One is now the Barnsley One and a Half lol.

Good to hear that you are impressed with Pines Perky. I haven't had the opportunity to see him play yet; home to Bolton will be my next chance
    I’m excited with this lad mate, he looks class on and off the pitch! I hope he plays against Derby and Bolton as I have tickets so I can see him properly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123