+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts Fleetwood-v-Barnsley

Romared Match Thoughts Fleetwood-v-Barnsley

Collins saying all the right things about the game being tough, treating Fleetwood with respect etc, but most fans will be expecting nothing less than a win.
    Collins and Adams should be able to make out what each other are saying in pre-match Scots banter.

Would like to see Donovan C Pines make his debut in the white shirt of Barnsley to send shivers darn the spines of Fleetwood strikers.

The game will be tough and Fleetwood need treating with respect but we should be winning games against "the likes of Fleetwood".
    Last edited by SBRed48; 16-02-2024 at 03:20 PM.

They'll just about be kicking off as we land at Fuertventura airport tomorrow afternoon .

I suspect it won't be 25 degrees on the Fylde Coast like it has been all week on the Canary Island .

I wish the lads well and hopefully three points .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    They'll just about be kicking off as we land at Fuertventura airport tomorrow afternoon .

I suspect it won't be 25 degrees on the Fylde Coast like it has been all week on the Canary Island .

I wish the lads well and hopefully three points .
    Fleetwood will have scored before you get your luggage through!!

I’ll tell you now, if he plays Pines they will not score if he plays like he did in the reserve game against the blunts!
    Come on join in with SB……..

Donovan Pines
    Sends shivers down their spines

Fleetwood impressed me at Oakwell & are in good form at the moment so I do not think it will be a gimme as a lot think , up to the last couple of days I have been fancying a win but I suspect a lot of over confidence amongst our fan base which never bodes well , I now think it will end all square .

Away banker against "the likes of Fleetwood".

We are only called "the likes of Barnsley" when we are in the Championship.

There does seem to be a fair amount of confidence for us today, which is often a bad sign for us.

Let’s be reyt though, if we have serious aspirations about playing championship football next season then we need to be beating second bottom in the league.

Hopefully we can come firing out of the blocks, like we did at Peterborough, rather than stumble out of them like we have done on occasion this season.

Name:  IMG_8695.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  14.4 KB

REDS: Roberts (GK), Williams (c), de Gevigney, McCart, Earl, Cadden, Kane, Connell, Phillips, Cole, Cosgrove.
    Subs: Killip (GK), Pines, O'Keeffe, Cotter, Grant, McAtee, Marsh.

FLEETWOOD: Lynch (GK), Johnston, Campbell, Wiredu (c), Lawal, Heneghan, Broom, Kilkenny, Graydon, Omochere, Coughlan.
    Subs: McMullan (GK), Stockley, Samuels, Quitirna, Patterson, Mayor, Rooney.

Jordan Williams at right wing back McCart starts and Pines on bench. Cosgrove in for McAtee and Connell back in.

Connell back plus, Williams to right WB Plus, Cosgrove for McAtee why? Just Why!!!!

Feel a bit for O'Keeffe who’s looked decent the last couple of games.
    Colins being brave with so many changes today let’s hope it works out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast