+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Snigger

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    That is correct.
    They wanted a Community Transfer of Assets to acquire part of Fairmuir Park for training pitches with floodlights.
    With the Dundee City Council full of DAB supporting councillors that could easily have happened if a group of local residents had not kicked up a fuss and stopped this land grab happening.

Rolled meh easter egg there a few times over the years, but I never objected.......Absolute c@nt's, the lot oh them.

Quote Originally Posted by davydook View Post
    Rolled meh easter egg there a few times over the years, but I never objected.......Absolute c@nt's, the lot oh them.
    😆

I used to play football where there mini car park / pavement is at the Dode Fox stand in the early 60s but I never put in an objection when wanted to build the DodeFox stand , but I remember some of the residents of the top flats across the road said they’d never go back to tannadice if they built it , jeez they never went anyway they watched it out their window

Great thread. Hate the arabs. Seethin' the lot of them.

Been reading another dab site.....they are obsessed with stadium.

A few more of their concerns.

1. You can't have a crematorium within 2 mile of another.......I suspect this has just been made up.

2. Nobody wants to cremate their mother next to folk queuing for tics.......that's a stunner.

3. You can't have concerts next to houses.......since when?

4. You can't have motorway traffic coming to a standstill.....err what motorway and motorways come to a standstill all the time.

5. Land grab can't be allowed to happen.....old hat that ane.

6. Don't need a hotel there......well not now.

7. It's going funded with public money.

Not a full list but Mair waffle than the freezer section of Asda.

Then they are hoping Docherty is going to the sheep in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Been reading another dab site.....they are obsessed with stadium.

A few more of their concerns.

1. You can't have a crematorium within 2 mile of another.......I suspect this has just been made up.

2. Nobody wants to cremate their mother next to folk queuing for tics.......that's a stunner.

3. You can't have concerts next to houses.......since when?

4. You can't have motorway traffic coming to a standstill.....err what motorway and motorways come to a standstill all the time.

5. Land grab can't be allowed to happen.....old hat that ane.

6. Don't need a hotel there......well not now.

7. It's going funded with public money.

Not a full list but Mair waffle than the freezer section of Asda.
    Oh c'mon man you surely realise that a fair proportion of them are no the full shillin'. Shame on you for mocking the afflicted.

Quote Originally Posted by parcbara View Post
    Then they are hoping Docherty is going to the sheep in the summer.
    Don't think the Aberdeen job is an attractive proposition. Not all about money any more imo. If we really get behind TD and his team we might actually get somewhere. Happiness is achieving targets. We should be looking to get into the top half of the SPFL and hopefully get some European games. Imagine actually being competitive in the top half of the league. Winning games after the split and actually trying to get into Europe would be fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Don't think the Aberdeen job is an attractive proposition. Not all about money any more imo. If we really get behind TD and his team we might actually get somewhere. Happiness is achieving targets. We should be looking to get into the top half of the SPFL and hopefully get some European games. Imagine actually being competitive in the top half of the league. Winning games after the split and actually trying to get into Europe would be fantastic.
    We are somewhere b cram.

Punching at least 3 places above I'd suggest.

Decent chance of top 6....which was fairly meaningless in years gone by but with the carrot of Europe for 5th makes it rather exciting now....no LC groups next season and 350k just for qualifying, win a tie or two and it's big bucks.

Still bookies have us just missing out on top half but I think they may have got this one wrong.

Big thing for me is his relationship with nelms.....if it's good than I think we can look forward to a few seasons of Doc being here.

Was hoping that the football positivity would actually be much more important to Nelms and Keyes than we think. So much talk about Campy has taken the spotlight off our manager and team.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)