+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I’m a bit worried….

I’m a bit worried….

Much as we despised Lia r I do wonder if that runt had a galvanising effect on both the fans and the players.

I think we need to be wary about an adverse reaction and all of that energy borne of frustration dissipating.

The next two games will tell us a lot I think.

We also need Carlos to stop over complicating team selection, if Fellows isn’t on the team sheet it should be handed back to him continually until he rectifies the obvious error.

Wieman needs to start as well whenever fit.

I think Fellows is a great prospect but against a top side I’m not sure he would have made a difference. Johnstone looks a similar sort of player but with more experience.

That said, the subs were odd and I felt we could have lasted another 10-15 mins with Wallace on the pitch, who was causing problems.

I think CC tried to have a fresh front line to sprint at them when they were playing out from the back. To be fair to Southampton, they didn’t make many mistakes when passing the ball around.

This was supposed to be a party like atmosphere but we barely touched the ball for 20 minutes which soaked up all the good feeling.

At the start of this season I had realistic expectations. One was avoiding relegationg which I felt was very real borne out of my other expectation, which was administration owing to the Communist owner.
    After the fantastic news of the former's departure (with a decent loss I would imagine) and new owner coming on board AND relegation gone, play offs would be a bonus in my view and perhaps the club's. As boingy has said frequently CC has been our main asset through these last few years and I for one believe he has played a huge part in holding this club together through the latter reign of that non eninty of an owner.
    What a pathetic football governing body is presently in England that allows owners likt that.
    They should hold there collective heads in total shame. Thanks to their greed fans have been emotionally stripped for pounds dollars and pence and seen their local clubs been in some cases destroyed.
    Rules need to be changed to allow local fans some say in their clubs. Maybe that would make new potential a bit more nervous of investing in football for profit.
    I digress. I am delighted with the season thus far and hopefully with new owners who consider respectfully their investment, it could be a settling period for this great club and a moving forward with a different perspective from the owners.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)