+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Wrexham AFC 17.02.24 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by OchPie View Post
    Looks to me like we were robbed. But what can you do.

https://twitter.com/Ford2Ford66/stat...98816026104175
    It was handball, let’s put it like this if that was in a red shirt against us most on here would be in uproar if it was given.

See I thought it was a goal on first viewing but now it looks like it's off his arm to me. Difficult angle to tell.

Wrexham are the best team in the league at home, though arguably they were at their most vulnerable at the Racecourse all season going into this game.
    0-1 against a top 3 side is hardly a disaster though

Some strange L2 results today, just 2 top half sides winning whilst 7 in the bottom half take all 3 points.

Notts down to 9th.

It wasn't a poor performance
    Bostock disappointing McGoldrick trying too much fancy stuff. Macca has to score. No excuses.
    Cameron an absolute shambles. The man is clueless. I await his fan club talking their usual nonsense. He needs to go NOW. When he does I hope he' s holding Nemanes hand. He was even worse. Does not have a clue. The softest footballer I've ever seen in a Notts shirt.
    The ref robbed us. Absolutely nothing wrong with McGoldricks goal
    Crowly Jones and Baldwin excellent

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Same old same old, loads of possession and fail to take chances, it's becoming a tad predictable now!!! Not a chance of this team will make a play off place this season but to be fair we'd all have been happy with a mid table finish wouldn't we?
    I suppose we would but having once led the pack then slowly sinking it feels worse than slowly rising.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    Same old same old, loads of possession and fail to take chances, it's becoming a tad predictable now!!! Not a chance of this team will make a play off place this season but to be fair we'd all have been happy with a mid table finish wouldn't we?
    In a manner of speaking, yes.

I don't want to us to get promoted again until we're ready, because we would get chewed up, spat out and sent back in worse shape, like Forest Green. If we have to tolerate days like this as part of the learning process to become tougher and better next season, then so be it.

Wrexham have the resources to take a more direct route to League One in every sense, but we need to take smaller steps.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Wrexham are the best team in the league at home, though arguably they were at their most vulnerable at the Racecourse all season going into this game.
    0-1 against a top 3 side is hardly a disaster though

Some strange L2 results today, just 2 top half sides winning whilst 7 in the bottom half take all 3 points.

Notts down to 9th.
    7 teams from 8th right down to 14th separated by just 1 point.

Harsh, but he's flexed his arm into a position where it's helping to cushion the ball, even though almost all of it nestles into his torso, I can see why the ref made the decision.

Video not conclusive , depending on the angle I can see why the ref , from his position ,made that decision !
    A very frustrating day.
    Listened on the Radio and I thought Notts well deserved a point .
    The difference being clinical finishing and defensive awareness.
    Listening to Stall it sounded a decent performance but those who streamed the game were not so complimentary.
    Hoofball 1-0 Football ?

Disappointing to lose but I can't fault the performance.
    It really was an opportunist goal but we didn't take our chances.
    Apart from that goal I think our keeper only had one save to make.
    Wrexham just hoofed it forward, no real football.
    We just need that attacking option off the bench as Didsy looked leggy. Hopefully Jatta can be that man

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast