+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Wrexham AFC 17.02.24 [EFL L2]

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    You having a laugh? Caught out of position is irrelevant? Well that's ok then (can you email SM and let him know?). Newport and Wrexham (and our team) two completely different fish.
    I haven’t got his email address unfortunately. I said where he got caught out of position is irrelevant to backing up to say he wasn’t playing RB. The fact he was pushing on as Macari did Tuesday would have been instruction from SM, not him just going rogue, he’s not going to tell nemane to just sit back is he ?

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Suggest you look at the highlights again Maddog, first Wrexham attack down our right (high ball) Nemane was so far out of position (halfway towards the halfway line and level with the corner of our box) and had a trot towards the ball with the Wrex player running like f... to get the ball. Nemane played most of the game as if he was WB (I question marked in the rating if it was a 4?).
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqmYeao2L0s look at 1.15 then 2.50 (I won't go on). Yes I will, 3.20 he was in front of JJ ffs.
    Because he isn’t a right back so unsurprisingly got caught massively out of position - we were obviously playing four at the back first half and switched it after 55 mins or so.

On the game, our latest ‘but we played quite well!’ bad luck story against a good team.

Defence has got absolute pellets this season and probably deservedly so, but also the case that Jones, Langstaff, McGoldrick and Crowley have all been utter dog **** every time they’ve come up against a team with more ambition this season than just avoiding a relegation battle. Absolute flat track bullies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    Why can't we compete against the better teams? ?
    We did compete today, against Stockport away and crewe and Mansfield. We could have won those games but didn't. Maybe we're not as good as them or maybe we just fluffed our chances or maybe the refs haven't given us clear penalties and goals. Maybe everyone should calm the **** down.

Stags at home aside, performances have been fine. We haven’t even conceded loads in them generally, our much vaunted will-surely-be-sold-to-the-Championship-soon attacking players just appear to be completely useless when faced with a team who might make the play-offs or better.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Nemane couldn’t defend to save his life in the national league, why anyone expects him to in this league god only knows. I thought he did alright today, but there’s reasons why we’ve let in 120 goals this season.
    Is that apart from the national league playoff semi where he saved us from going 1 3 with a superb last gasp tackle
    REMEMBER!!

where is Morias ? is he never not injured ??

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Is that apart from the national league playoff semi where he saved us from going 1 3 with a superb last gasp tackle
    REMEMBER!!
    I’m not sure you REMEMBER it that well, cos it would have made it 3-2, but if you think one admittedly superb tackle makes him f00kin Cafu fill your boots.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobncfc View Post
    Stags at home aside, performances have been fine. We haven’t even conceded loads in them generally, our much vaunted will-surely-be-sold-to-the-Championship-soon attacking players just appear to be completely useless when faced with a team who might make the play-offs or better.
    It's a bit of a mystery. I don't get it. Are Mansfield, Stockport, Wrexham, etc really that much better than us?

Err, cos they're better than us?

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast