+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

Its fkn Killie full of ex Dons who underperformed under the bearded wonder. Fear Factor fck awf.

0-3 Mio (2) and Duk Warnock sorts it all oot.

Challenger Brand Road Victory.

I'm just bumping this up to the top in case someone creates another match thread.

Match day.

Hoping to see a change in fortunes for us today. Possibly the gap between games this week's means our manager/coaches have managed to do some good work with the squad, especially our defence.

Hopefully get the win that we need, but not kidding myself that it's going to be easy.

COYR and heid first into them.

I fancy another draw. 1-1, Miovski to score for us.

I think this is probably last chance saloon for a European spot and possibly even top six.

It’s not a must win but it’s probably a must not lose. I’m going for a draa here, horrible plastic surface and a team full of ex dons who will be desperate to get one over on their old employer.

Agree. Europe definitely gone unless we win today(or win the cup). Top six looking less likely too with every passing week. All out attack Dons from the first whistle.

It’s a sh!te state of affairs to be in Tommy!

We're winning the cup, so I'm not too worried about Europe via the league. It would be financially beneficial if we were to finish in the top six, though.

Unless Warnock works wonders, I can't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    We're winning the cup, so I'm not too worried about Europe via the league. It would be financially beneficial if we were to finish in the top six, though.

Unless Warnock works wonders, I can't see it happening.
    Warnock does have us playing better more entertaining football over the past couple of games and if it were not for our utter horse manure defence and ever declining poor excuse for a goalkeeper would have surely had four more points to add to the tally. Perhaps he will be ruthless and drop those deserving but I am not convinced he will and as a result we will be lucky to get anything out of this game. In other words with Roos we lose!

Roos starts in goal.

Aberdeen's odds on winning lengthen to 100-1.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast