+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

Kilmarnock v Aberdeen

Warnock's W*nkers take to the road on Saturday to take on McInnes's Magyars in Ayrshire.

Unless a miracle happens during the week, Killie will win this comfortably. I will go for a 2-0 win for the home team, Kennedy and Watkins to get the goals.

Killie to win this easily

Dinna be so defeatist, I think we will gie them a couple goals heid start then salvage a 2-2 draa.

Not sure why they will easily beat us. We're nae world beaters at the moment but get a f*cking grip, it is Killie we are speaking about.

70 minutes v Motherwell and Saturdays games showed me we may actually have a team up for the fight. We have a shyte defence and a dodgy keeper, but even they are due a good game.

The match where it all clicks.

1-2 - Last minute Clarkson free kick to rescue the three points and you can take your pick from any of Killies ex dons to score for them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post
    Not sure why they will easily beat us. We're nae world beaters at the moment but get a f*cking grip, it is Killie we are speaking about.
    Killie have lost once since the start of December (to the Huns), and they have beaten us twice this season already.

Quote Originally Posted by swaddon2 View Post
    Killie have lost once since the start of December (to the Huns), and they have beaten us twice this season already.
    Point still stands though.

This is Killie we are talking about. Good season, but we should never, ever be worried about playing them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeeDon View Post

This is Killie we are talking about. Good season, but we should never, ever be worried about playing them.
    While I agree with we should never be worried about playing Killie (and many other diddy teams in the league) there is no getting away from facts, and that is we are worried about playing them and very rightly so as we have been rank rotten against them and many others this season.
    I would take a draw bit cant see us even getting that.
    Of course I want us to win every fkn game but recent form of Killie suggests they will beat us easily.

If Kelle fkn Roos is in goal there is no way we are keeping a clean sheet
    Surely the boy Doohan canna possibly be as bad as Roose, can he?

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Surely the boy Doohan canna possibly be as bad as Roose, can he?
    Whilst I don't think he (Doohan) is next Leighton, it is doubtful he could be as bad as Roos.

However, how many times did we say the same thing about Langfield over the years?
    Too many. I still have nightmares about some of the shyte we have signed to play between the sticks who made Langfield look like Buffon.

Bertrand Bossu is still playing in the French lower leagues aged 43.

Worth a look?

Absolutely no chance we win this.

Zero chance of a clean sheet obviously, and you just know who’s gonna score for them.

Our last visit there was an eye bleeding shďtfest pumping, this will be no different.

Kudos to anyone going - yer aff yer heids mind…

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast