+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: **** off twitter

**** off twitter

You BDB criticizing, EH misunderstanding, fickle f*ucking, deluded arse w*pes.
    Try to learn at least 1% about football.

100% tt

Yep. Some absolute whoppers on NUFC Twitter.

It’s hard to believe that some of these a…….s are fans, they can’t be man! Sunderland fans on the wind up surely!

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    It’s hard to believe that some of these a…….s are fans, they can’t be man! Sunderland fans on the wind up surely!
    Aye, lots definitely will be. Some seriously sad fcukers around.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    You BDB criticizing, EH misunderstanding, fickle f*ucking, deluded arse w*pes.
    Try to learn at least 1% about football.
    I stopped reading that pish. It just winds me up.

It's disinformation! Personally I don't believe that the accounts that write all that hatred are:

A) Newcastle fans at all. Masquerading Mackems or

Paid bots from the Fraud 6 to manipulate and disrupt the fanbase to destabilised the club to oust Howe etc

C) Plastic fans who have no clue what they are talking about

D) Professional trolls who are addicted to chucking verbal grenades, sitting back and watching the fallout as people melt down

I don't have time, patience or energy for any of that noise, which, is why I stick to this site for my NUFC rantings and general jibber jabber.

You lot have read my pish for god knows how many years now, know that I come from a place of genuine support and love for our great club. When I get out of hand, you lot call me on my BS and I respect and appreciate the opinions of all the 'Hall of Fame' & regular contributors.

We may not see eye to eye on things but this site is one of the last truly decent forums to have a normal 'middle of the road' debate.

Long may that continue lads and lasses!

Proud to be a small cog in the epic digital Domain of our fallen, yet never forgotten Comrade Dan!

God bless him, in Dan we trust!

I don't use twitter or facebook.

I don't use twitter or Facebook either, came off both years ago. Havnt regretted it for a single second since. There are plenty trumpets among our fanbase but I don't doubt that the majority will be wind up mackems. I worked amongst them for 16 years, I know first hand how pathetic and sad they can truly be.

My favourite at hte minute on there is the entitlement of Man Utd fans:

Now that Ashworth has said he wants to leave we should just let him go as quickly as possible, shouldn't hold him if he doesn't want to be there and we shouldn't ask for big money.

Asked about Lingaard and apperently that is totally different.

knobs.

Aye, apparently we're small time for not letting him go straight away.

All to do with demanding (their words) £50 million for Longstaff

bunch of arrogant pricks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)