+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts--Barnsley-v-Derby

Santos has won his appeal & therefore he has no ban , so that clears up how many games he will miss , Zilch !!!!

Ive just watched the incident involving Santos.

What I see is a tackle inside the six yard box that came from behind the Blackpool player and took him out on his upper calf.

How that can be judged as a genuine attempt to get the ball by the appeal board and rescind the red card is a bloody joke.

You can tell who the FA want in the championship.
    Last edited by EthelRed; 27-02-2024 at 01:21 PM. Reason: additional comment

We are not really bothered are we.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    When was the last time we received a Red that was worthy of an appeal, a clear injustice ?
    Phillips in the Play Off Final was contentious in my opinion SB , in the context of the importance of the game , it's a yellow plus but in a Play Off Final at 0-0 that early in the second half the benefit should have been given .

Worth another look with VAR but we didn't even get that nor the clear penalty when Liam Kitching was fouled , never bothered with that either .

Moved to other thread.
    Last edited by POGGYWELL; 27-02-2024 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Phillips in the Play Off Final was contentious in my opinion SB , in the context of the importance of the game , it's a yellow plus but in a Play Off Final at 0-0 that early in the second half the benefit should have been given .

Worth another look with VAR but we didn't even get that nor the clear penalty when Liam Kitching was fouled , never bothered with that either .
    Phillips red comes into the bracket of "I've seen them given"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910