+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts--Barnsley-v-Derby

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    What will be will be mate, I keep away from in-fighting we are all entitled to "opinions" cos that is just what they are "opinions" it would be a boring world if we all saw things the same!
    I forgot to mention Cole today who ran about all over the place to break up their possession, and fair play to Collins who got the tactics and team selection spot on in my "opinion" lol
    Lol, yes it would.
    The team picks itself at the moment. Collins appears to have stopped tinkering thankfully. A suspension or an injury or two could leave us a bit exposed though.

It makes it all the more exciting when away teams bring so many fans, which makes it a cracking atmosphere.
    Aren't these the matches that we always look forward to the most, at this stage of a season. 👍

Well done on your win today guys, after our dismal result at Blackpool it was good to see that you did for Derby and didn’t do your automatic aspirations any harm in the process. We sadly suffered from yet another masterclass of refereeing today but I’m not going to make excuses because we let it bother us. We need to win at Wigan now on Tuesday which is our other game in hand then it’s Cambridge at home before we come to face you mighty Tykes. Really looking forward to my “home” game and hopefully 3 much needed points off you? ��

I always think its a weird name that, BarnsleyWhites lol, it reminds me of Leeds fans.
    But I suppose its like some of ours who might live there, calling themselves BoltonReds. 😁
    There is of course the chance of us meeting again in the Play offs, where I'm sure Ian Evatt would be greeted with the naughty middle finger again. 🤭

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    Animal - can’t you drive ?
    I’ve driven around Lanzarote - which is smaller - and there’s plenty to see.
    Including fabulous landscapes of lava and incredible sea cliffs.
    Not for me YN driving on the wrong side of the road I'm afraid .

We were delayed 40 minutes so didn't find out the score till we landed at 8pm .

Cracking win that and puts us right in the mix for top two .

Are we coming to the boil at the right time ?

Can i change my prediction to 2-1 reds win please.! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    We were delayed 40 minutes so didn't find out the score till we landed at 8pm .

Cracking win that and puts us right in the mix for top two .

Are we coming to the boil at the right time ?
    I think we are Animal, what concerns me though is conceding the first goal EVERY game! Hopefully when Pines gets into a rhythm this will cease to be the case! It must be a worry to Collins that we can’t keep a clean sheet.

A competent performance and a winning performance against a top six rival.

Not quite the level of performance and atmosphere of the late season wins against Derby 4-1 and Sheffield Wednesday 4-2 last season but it goes down in the results column as a win, and a win coming from behind again.

Neill and Jon seem to have identified their first choice team and are doing all that could be asked of them.

Go Well Neill and Jon

I really enjoyed the game yesterday which was always going to be a tight affair & I have to take my hat off to Phillips who has come to the party at last & has given us something we have been missing , extra goals from another outlet , has scored 4 ***** goals in the last two matches when he had only scored 2 all season , his scoring touch could be the difference at the business end of the season , I have been critical of him this season but at the moment he is a very key player , well done Adam & well done Mr Collins for sticking by him. One thing yesterday was the performance of the linesman in front of us in the west stand , he had a shocker with his finest moment being the offside he gave in our own half !!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast