+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Romared Match Thoughts--Barnsley-v-Derby

If yer want to make it personal Barnsley Chop - just name the place and time.
    I’ll be there yer fecking slimy **** !!!
    This attempt at schoolyard bullying as gone on far too long.
    Let’s see how much of a rugby lad you have inside you.
    Or is it you just like looking at big strong lads ???

This is absolutely ridiculous from you Nudger, so heres a 2 month ban!. 😠
    Now.. isn't this supposed to be a match day thread where we beat a fellow promotion contender ?. 🙂

Only Portsmouth lost fewer games.

Only Peterborough scored more goals....just one.

Hopefully our new defensive signings and Williams move to his best position will strengthen our defence.

Still outside chance of auto promotion but we can dream on.

Come on lads/lasses. We’ve won against a promotion rival and gained points on the teams above us. Time for us all to be happy clappers with each other, not fall out.

Interestingly we have taken 19 points from losing positions this season. Only 3 points last season.
    It’s just got be “In Collins we trust”

Name:  IMG_8735.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  9.9 KB

Silence Of The Rams.

Silence of the Rams....PMSL.
    I've just got home from Oakwell and I cannot fault them today.
    Yes we were not brilliant but we had to wait to break them down! We were patient and well organised, no panic when they came forward and apart from little teething problems at the start, we saw how effective big DP will be when he settles. Don't know how Luca got MOM though it wasn't his best game today.
    Phillips was outstanding 2 goals, chased, harried and gave them all sorts of problems, Earl had a blinder as well.
    Cadden struggled with the pace of Wilson but won 50% of the duels.
    Atmosphere was great today and we need more of that against Bolton.
    Love the new bridge, positioned brilliantly so fans can stop and goad the away fans after the game!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Silence of the Rams....PMSL.
    I've just got home from Oakwell and I cannot fault them today.
    Yes we were not brilliant but we had to wait to break them down! We were patient and well organised, no panic when they came forward and apart from little teething problems at the start, we saw how effective big DP will be when he settles. Don't know how Luca got MOM though it wasn't his best game today.
    Phillips was outstanding 2 goals, chased, harried and gave them all sorts of problems, Earl had a blinder as well.
    Cadden struggled with the pace of Wilson but won 50% of the duels.
    Atmosphere was great today and we need more of that against Bolton.
    Love the new bridge, positioned brilliantly so fans can stop and goad the away fans after the game!
    I remember Nudge mentioning that he had quite a bit to do with the new bridge so he'll be glad to hear that you like it Perky. Unfortunately, he may not be able to tell you for a while though.

Didn't see the game today. The result was great today, exactly what we needed. And other results went our way as well. It seems like Pines and Earl are the solutions we needed. I've only seen Earl so far against Shrewsbury but he looked solid.

What will be will be mate, I keep away from in-fighting we are all entitled to "opinions" cos that is just what they are "opinions" it would be a boring world if we all saw things the same!
    I forgot to mention Cole today who ran about all over the place to break up their possession, and fair play to Collins who got the tactics and team selection spot on in my "opinion" lol

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast