+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Queens Park (H) Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I know he has fallen out of it but wouldn’t Declan Glass be a better option when we are trying to link up and pass than Tillson ?!?

Glass was playing really well when we were winning matches at start of the league campaign
    we have Meekison and mochrie who are both miles better then Tilson on the ball

JG being the player he was must prefer a Tilson than a Glass. Or a Mochrie. Or a Meekison. Or a Fotheringham. Sibbald & Docherty (remember him?) are JG types too.

No been on here for a while as its i've been scunnered the pure f ucking ****e on display, however, i feel yesterdays change in formation was good and was needed, still needs a bit of tweaking but was much improvbed

ref was a disaster again, zero consistency, is it me or are they all getting worse???

Great result though after last fridays bottle crashing

anyone else notice Middleton giving it the fingers in ear to the United Support after he scored ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamsof83 View Post
    Not sure I understand the absolute downer folk are on after today. We played in spells for sure, but overall the patterns of play we were attempting were far superior than recently. Was a lot more guile on show, albeit it didn't always come off.

Thought Tilson struggled but at least he never hides. Just a limited footballer. Thought McMann was solid to be honest, surprised to see the criticism. Miller Thomson did himself proud. Had some difficult times as you would expect, but thought he was composed, drove forward well and his delivery from set pieces excellent.

My overriding question today is however when we will see Moult play well again? Free kick aside, he was very poor again today
    Agree about McMann, thought he played really good yesterday.

Moult was hot and cold yesterday, did some really good things, followed by some really poor things, his free kick however was a peach.

I thought there was a significant drop when Goodwin made the subs, I think Goodwin made them with Tuesday in mind, but I thought it gave them a foothold in the game, and could eady have backfired, luckily we got a goal, grieve and Middleton combined, but whrn moult went off, watt and grieve couldn't make the ball stick and kept giving it away.

I actually thought watt worked hard yesterday, but his productivity was poor, he couldn't keep the ball. He can't beat a couple of players and slip a ball through like say cujoe, even though he is in that position just behind striker.

Thought miller-thomson did well going forward, good pace, great delivery from set pieces, but looks vulnerable defensively. Tilson will probably always be the first guy targeted unfairly when things go wrong, on the other hand he is stinking. Never hides, gives his all, but he had about 4 fouls first twenty minutes just being too slow to get to the ball, his passing is poor, summed up by that pass straight off the park late second half. It was noticeable for me sibbald got more interceptions in, which should be role of a defensive mid, and I wouldn't consider him a defensive mid.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    anyone else notice Middleton giving it the fingers in ear to the United Support after he scored ?
    Yip.... noticed that, wondered about it at the time.

Was it directed at our fans, the manager, the media, this forum, any other forum? I have no idea. Unless it is done directly in front of, and facing the opposing fans, it doesn't look good and, not advisable.

Hermless enough in it's own way, but obviously directed at someone. (nae idea wha)

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Yip.... noticed that, wondered about it at the time.

Was it directed at our fans, the manager, the media, this forum, any other forum? I have no idea. Unless it is done directly in front of, and facing the opposing fans, it doesn't look good and, not advisable.

Hermless enough in it's own way, but obviously directed at someone. (nae idea wha)

I thought it was cause he was Boo'd

I wasn't sure if moults reaction was similar to Middletons, seemed to be saying get behind the team, then again he is always pumped up. Either way, don't care as long as they keep on scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by arab1970 View Post
    I thought it was cause he was Boo'd
    I didn't hear him getting booed. That might explain it though.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)