+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Two blocks of shares issued by Dundee Football Club Limited

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    We our track record we shouldn't mock anyone from taking an interest in the finances of the club.
    The problem starts when it's a biased personal view trying to discredit the owners.
    As jdfc says the fitba is decent just now but the personal stuff still comes out.
    A wee question for Islay,do you want the club to thrive or fail under nelms?
    I want Dundee Football Club to thrive but not with Nelms in charge as he is only interested in surrounding himself with Yes men who do as they are told.
    The Dundee FC Community Trust is a case in point. According to the rules of Football Club Community Trusts people from a wide background with their own expert knowledge should be appointed Trustees.
    The current trustees of the Dundee FC Community Trust are Gerard Dignan who has been a trustee since since Day 1, Pam Rdgers who is Nelms’s secretary, Lindsay Darroch who is the Dundee Football Club Limited Company Secretary and another female whose name I cannot remember is the treasurer.
    This is hardly a wide representation of people in the Dundee area who are able to give their own expert knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Dens Park Dynamo View Post
    Good point, Genuine question, i know from your posts that you have no time for Nelms...Do you think FPS would leave us up s..t creek without a paddle if the new stadium etc does not come to fruition?
    I believe that the new stadium has nothing to do with FPS deciding to leave us.
    People keep posting that Tim Keyes is a multi millionaire.
    If so why did the new directors of Sandeman Properties Limited Tim Keyes and John Nelms borrow money from the Isle of Man based Financial company Soho Green Cell 0015 putting up the Dens Park Stadium as security for their loan on 3rd October 2023 which was the same day that Nelms announced that Dens Park was no longer owned by John Bennett.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    I want Dundee Football Club to thrive but not with Nelms in charge as he is only interested in surrounding himself with Yes men who do as they are told.
    The Dundee FC Community Trust is a case in point. According to the rules of Football Club Community Trusts people from a wide background with their own expert knowledge should be appointed Trustees.
    The current trustees of the Dundee FC Community Trust are Gerard Dignan who has been a trustee since since Day 1, Pam Rdgers who is Nelms’s secretary, Lindsay Darroch who is the Dundee Football Club Limited Company Secretary and another female whose name I cannot remember is the treasurer.
    This is hardly a wide representation of people in the Dundee area who are able to give their own expert knowledge.
    Are you aware of anyone else that put themselves forward for these posts, surely if someone did thenvv BBC a vote must have taken place

Quote Originally Posted by Dens Park Dynamo View Post
    Good point, Genuine question, i know from your posts that you have no time for Nelms...Do you think FPS would leave us up s..t creek without a paddle if the new stadium etc does not come to fruition?
    I'd like to think not, surely you build up some affinity with the club.

But if stadium didn't happen I cud easily see us at tannadice ( despite what A shares say ) and not a penny more in losses......I wudnt have any gripe about 2......I have major gripe about 1.

Ive no time for the way Nelms interacts with supporters, I've no time for the way the club turns on it's own from time to time, I think if you take the playing side out their is no love lost between those that own, are directors and even some employees of DFC with the Dundee supporters.

I've said before that shud be the easy bit, keeping people on side who want nothing but success for your business.....it baffles me.....why they can't do that

Wee example. ......not hoses but something else that bothered me for years.......that ****ing lake behind the Cox.

They appear with a wee bit of work to have fixed it, installed a french drain and have dug a cple of wee channels into the waste ground........it's been like a lake for a decade.

And again just for clarity Islay maybe ( to quote Deeranged ) just "rambling paranoid nonsense" I have no idea but I think he's quite entitled to say what he's saying......if he's prepared to put his neck on the line for the kidding and ridicule that will no doubt come his way.....fair play to him.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    So you want Dundee fc to fail as he is in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    And again just for clarity Islay maybe ( to quote Deeranged ) just "rambling paranoid nonsense" I have no idea but I think he's quite entitled to say what he's saying......if he's prepared to put his neck on the line for the kidding and ridicule that will no doubt come his way.....fair play to him.
    Everyone on here is entitled to an opinion,some agree and some disagree as with most forums.
    Islay has stated he wants Dundee fc to fail and that I can't agree with.

Everyone on here is entitled to an opinion,some agree and some disagree as with most forums.
    Islay has stated he wants Dundee fc to fail and that I can't agree with.
    Said he wanted them to thrive but not with nelms in charge.......that dosent mean fail that just means not thrive.

I don't want the wifeys team to thrive, don't want them to fail.

I don't want the Catholic church to thrive but don't want them to fail.

I don't want the EU to thrive but I don't want them to fail.

I don't want Dupo to thrive but I don't want them to fail I want them consigned to the annals of history, a deceased club, no more, curling up their toes.

Think Islay would have to clarify that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Said he wanted them to thrive but not with nelms in charge.......that dosent mean fail that just means not thrive.

I don't want the wifeys team to thrive, don't want them to fail.

I don't want the Catholic church to thrive but don't want them to fail.

I don't want the EU to thrive but I don't want them to fail.

I don't want Dupo to thrive but I don't want them to fail I want them consigned to the annals of history, a deceased club, no more, curling up their toes.

Think Islay would have to clarify that one.
    Either way I assumed most Dundee fans want the club to thrive regardless who is in charge.
    We've had Angina cook,Ron Dixon,Callum Melville to name a few,crazy but I still wanted us to do well.
    Nelms shows up quite well imo compared to them.

Either way I assumed most Dundee fans want the club to thrive regardless who is in charge.
    We've had Angina cook,Ron Dixon,Callum Melville to name a few,crazy but I still wanted us to do well.
    Nelms shows up quite well imo compared to them.
    He will do to those that ain't fussed about certain things.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)