Wolves will host the Blades in a must win match for both teams - Sheffield United to try and stay up in the Prem and Wolves to try and keep up with a Euro spot. While many are disappointed in our effort against clubs at the bottom, it was not as bad as a I thought it was. Against teams in or within 6 points of the drop zone (Burnley, Sheffield United, Luton Town, Everton, NF, Palace, Brentford), we are 4-2-3 for 14 points from a possible 27. Not ideal, but not as discouraging as i thought it was. Against the Big 6 (Manchester clubs, Liverpool, Arsenal, Tottenham and Chelsea), we have achieved 15 points from a possible 27. So I would say it's been a balanced season where we have overachieved against some bigger clubs and underachieved against some clubs below us, but overall, I'd say the points we have are fairly accurate (except for a couple more that the officials have robbed from us).

Sheffield United made a managerial change at the beginning of December and went back to Chris Wilder. Hasn't really paid off as they've gone from atrocious (1-2-11 under Heckingbottom) to terrible (2-2-7 under Wilder). They sit bottom of the table and 8 points from safety. This is a team that Wolves should defeat, particularly at home. Obviously the loss of Cunha factors into our depth, but I think we still have enough to score a few goals.

Wolves 2-1 Sheffield United

Hwang