+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: WBA53 match thread

I know that Plymouth were poor, particularly second half, and that helped us but a really good team effort and a deserved 3-0 win.

PS Any chance of keeping Mikey Johnston?

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Massive 3 points, bang on for the playoffs now.

Mikey Johnston looks a great acquisition.

Weinmann looks sharp in front of goal. Gets into all the right positions with a strikers instinct. With Johnston and Fellows being so direct on the wings we will score goals going forward.

With a bit of luck tonight ,it could have been 6 or 7

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I hope we don’t fold easily when we sell Fellows, this lad could fund a major rebuild of our squad.

We need a 20% sell on clause in his next two sell ons as well.
    Yes, if we have to lose him at some point let’s benefit from it at least.

Nightmare journey back M5 closed in 2 different places, always interesting to read the in game thread when you've actually been to the game, I thought we controlled the game from start to finish especially with the higher tempo 2nd half, CC got the team selection right some players did need a rest also got his subs spot on, on to another big game Saturday now.

Quote Originally Posted by saltnshake View Post
    Nightmare journey back M5 closed in 2 different places, always interesting to read the in game thread when you've actually been to the game, I thought we controlled the game from start to finish especially with the higher tempo 2nd half, CC got the team selection right some players did need a rest also got his subs spot on, on to another big game Saturday now.
    And I also like to read the posts from someone actually at the game as there perspective is far clearer then the keyboard viewer.
    Thanks for that saltnshake. So overall agood win with a good display.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbag View Post
    And I also like to read the posts from someone actually at the game as there perspective is far clearer then the keyboard viewer.
    Thanks for that saltnshake. So overall agood win with a good display.
    I like to hear everyone’s perspective. I appreciate those who travel who get the actual atmosphere and give such great support but you don’t see everything because you see the match from one area of the ground. Watching on tv you can see more because you have the benefit of all the pitch because of the cameras.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)