+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipswich Town Post Match Thoughts

Hugill must have it In his contract he starts every game

But he as never been injured this season.

I would rather lose 4-3 against a top 3 team than lose 1-0 and been toothless.

People complain about been drab but when we make a game off it people complain aswell.

It was a good game against a team that will get promotion.

Yes we was at fault for couple there goals but what do people expect...how many games has that happened...

Hugilll was a 6 million purchase fot west ham

If he had carried on his progress would be still be with us.

In this league we pick up the the players with a point to prove as we can't afford proper championship players.

There a reason they come to us with the wages we offer compared to other teams

Quote Originally Posted by Millmoordays View Post
    I will be blunt….if most that lot is kept you may as well forget it. Ridiculous. Talk sense.
    Clucas is a good player he will tear it up in league 1.

Nombe is a proven league 1 striker .

Rest can go.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    You are starting to sound like Frankie Howerd. Woe, woe and thrice woe. When you didn't get a bite on LR you added in TS and now RS. Who's next on your list, DTTL?
    CAM she’s safe here with me in the Long bar in the Raffles hotel in Singapore. I told her to clear outa town as contract killer ibs was looking for his next victim.

It’s when you put his posts together like you have you recognise his “look at me answer my posts” pleas….😄 Having said that, No one absolutely no one on here is better than anyone else and all should be respected that’s why I like ibs, he makes me smile 😊

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWestCorner View Post
    Eaves - pay him up and ship him out. He is no better than that other thief we had from Forest - milking the club of money. Hes physically incapable of being a footballer and we have Saviour Warne to thanks for that.

Hughill i do think will however be effective in League 1. He thrives off crosses into the box. If we can deliver these next year he will score - that is if he can remember what a cross is. It’s been a while.
    Good points. Have to say though I loathe how Jordan’s brought the “London Bridge is falling down” into his game, he wasn’t like that last season?

Get him loaded with crosses like you say and you’ll see a different player with a different approach to his game.

Eaves……..err err? Oh taxi.. taxi

Quote Originally Posted by welovebooth View Post
    Hugill must have it In his contract he starts every game

In this league we pick up the the players with a point to prove as we can't afford proper championship players.

There a reason they come to us with the wages we offer compared to other teams
    I'm sure Paul Warne said that we pay reasonable wages at championship level, but some players wouldn't come because of the clause that if we went down so did the wages, and at championship level there is always every chance of us going down. UTM

CAM'S obsession with me is getting worrying.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Good points. Have to say though I loathe how Jordan’s brought the “London Bridge is falling down” into his game, he wasn’t like that last season?

Get him loaded with crosses like you say and you’ll see a different player with a different approach to his game.

Eaves……..err err? Oh taxi.. taxi
    He definitely had games like that, and it wasn't one or two. He stepped up against former teams and looked a proper handful, but he didn't occupy that space in most games.

I'm actually pretty surprised that with everything else pointing to us preparing for L1 that we didn't loan out Kelly, who could be a hit - certainly the only natural poacher we've had up front out of what we've had.

Hughill or Eaves !

Not sure which one but we need to offload at least one of these players for next season to be able to bring in a new striker !

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Hughill or Eaves !

Not sure which one but we need to offload at least one of these players for next season to be able to bring in a new striker !
    i agree one has to go, i think Hugill has a relegation release clause, not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Hughill or Eaves !

Both ideally

Hugill gets knocked over by his own shadow

Eaves has no guile, he's basically a Dog and Duck centre forward

His goal v Ipswich my granny could have scored, the two Ipswich defenders got in a tangle and the ball broke nicely for him. No real skill from him to create the chance

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast