+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ipswich Town Post Match Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    I’ll say it as it is it’s piss poor when/if it improves I’ll say so.
    It’s an opinion.
    Have a safe trip home rocket, it is a long way. I agree with you on LR tonight, letting burns play against clucas (who was excellent in midfield) who is no left wing back and not play a young, fit, athletic wing back that you just recruited is absolutely insane and defies any rationale or excuse. However you have to praise where it is deserved, every player gave it all tonight except that total disgrace of a footballer that wears number 10 for us.

By far the best away performance since...well I can't remember. The season is over, we're going down, so I'm not too bothered about the result. Just good to see us playing better. That's three games in a row we've played much better without getting the rewards. Beginning to think this manager will get ir right by next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    Have a safe trip home rocket, it is a long way. I agree with you on LR tonight, letting burns play against clucas (who was excellent in midfield) who is no left wing back and not play a young, fit, athletic wing back that you just recruited is absolutely insane and defies any rationale or excuse. However you have to praise where it is deserved, every player gave it all tonight except that total disgrace of a footballer that wears number 10 for us.
    Cheers Derby 👍🏻👍🏻

Yes, unfortunately Richardson has been a massive disappointment. He needed to get a grip of where we're going wrong but he's floundering. The stats are terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERSTALE View Post
    Oh dear rinse and ? We had no left back , wing back Bramall was out and so was Revan ! Not a shocking team selection stop being melodramatic man ! Victor Meldrew has absolutely nothing on you !
    You are an idiot and clearly no idea what you are talking about. We did have a wing-back and when he came on we put the experienced full-back on the left and stopped burns, the whole game changed, how could you not see that. If you think that was a good team selection then I have a fly in my kitchen (buggging me all night) that has more football knowledge than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    Yes, unfortunately Richardson has been a massive disappointment. He needed to get a grip of where we're going wrong but he's floundering. The stats are terrible.
    The stats were terrible when he took over. What were you expecting? A bleedin' miracle?

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    The stats were terrible when he took over. What were you expecting? A bleedin' miracle?
    Yep, you’re not going to grow prize winning roses planted on poor soil

No.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerish View Post
    No.
    Tip : Use the Reply With Quote option so posters know who you are replying to.

Quote Originally Posted by Derbymiller View Post
    You are an idiot and clearly no idea what you are talking about. We did have a wing-back and when he came on we put the experienced full-back on the left and stopped burns, the whole game changed, how could you not see that. If you think that was a good team selection then I have a fly in my kitchen (buggging me all night) that has more football knowledge than you.
    You are so articulate it’s incredible with your facts and knowledge, yes we had a wing back a right wing back but not a left wing back do you know the difference between left and right ? By the way when do you take your 11 plus ?

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast