+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ex Baggie dies

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    I dont think there is much denying it now - the covid MRNA jabs have caused major injury and deaths. Too many athletes collapsing and dying which was something unheard of pre 2021 with the odd exception. They aint safe and effective that's for sure. I have personal evidence to back this up
    What evidence Phil?

My mate has recently dropped dead from a fatal heart attack at 59, he hadn’t had a Covid jab this winter because he wasn’t old enough.

I don’t see how it’s possible to do an autopsy and then say……”there you go….another Astra Zenica victim”.

I don’t doubt for a minute that there’s the 1 in a million death like there is with reaction to any drug but I can’t say I’ve noted the number of sports stars dying suddenly or even people I know, I’ve lost one friend in the period since Covid started, that’s all.

All my mum’s 80 to 94 year old friends are still going strong, none have died from heart attacks or strokes in the past 4 years, all three were the results of falls and broken hips and then dying after a hip replacement operation.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I take any jab they offer me.

I’ve barely had a cold in the past 7 years since I started taking the flu jab.

I wasn’t allowed to have a Covid jab this winter as I’m not 65+ but now I’ve been diagnosed with asthma I’m hoping they’ll allow me one.

This scaremongering is no different to the idiots who won’t give their kids the MMR vaccine.

I had measles when I was 6 and was extremely ill, it was by far the worst of childhood illnesses I had.

I’d rather take a 1 in 100,000 risk with a vaccine than have the illness.
    We’ve always been prioritised due to asthma Mick. You should be good to go.

Why would you give the Covid jab to your kids if they did not suffer from ill health? Only idiots say - it’s selfish! What an un educated comment when it’s proven that anyone who had the jab ( like me ) still could pass the virus on. Those who didn’t have the jab are laughing now.

Never had a cold or flu in my life so pointless taking a flu jab but totally get this is a personal decision.

Brits are getting like the Yanks - soon there will be half a supermarket dedicated to ailments and treatments. Fantastic for those brands though and revenue generation!

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    We’ve always been prioritised due to asthma Mick. You should be good to go.
    I’m not so sure mate.

I asked the GP receptionist and she said I’d need a diagnosis of COPD (I think that’s the right letters!?)

Mind you, she was a bit rough with my prostate examination…….im not sure she’s up to the job!

I had a drink a couple times , but the Ist time we didn't get of to a good start .
    I walked into a pub in Codsall with my mate who sister was seeing Paul .
    Paul and Emlyn Hughes asked to join them , then Paul asked me what i did for a living I told I worked for BT, then I asked him what what his job was .
    He said I'm the wolves goalkeeper Emlyn started laughing , I said that must be your Porshe 911 i parked next to , he said no mines Capri JPS ,
    I asked him what engine was in it he said it's the 2.0 L ,and what driving when I told I had a 3.0l capri ghia if you could have seen his face and Emlyn fell of his stool laughing .
    Next time I saw him we had a good laugh .
    R.I.P Paul

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I’m not so sure mate.

I asked the GP receptionist and she said I’d need a diagnosis of COPD (I think that’s the right letters!?)

Mind you, she was a bit rough with my prostate examination…….im not sure she’s up to the job!
    I always just tell them Mick. When you can’t breathe and you think you won’t, the last thing you want is COVID especially if it’s the lung variant. I’ve never needed a letter they just saw I had asthma from my records. I tell them I don’t ask. Had some bad attacks completely out of nowhere.

Probably not the most appropriate thread to debate Covid and sales of tin foil. RIP Paul Bradshaw.

Quote Originally Posted by bordering View Post
    Ever looked at the excess deaths - over 100000 with emphasis on men under 60.

Some say its the effects of the Covid jabs esp in relation to heart disease and problems

Others say it's just the way it is

You say............................................... ..
    My wife is a doctor and she is getting really fed up with people blaming covid shots for every ailment they have had since getting the shot. Most do not make any sense at all, like the person who came in with end stage skin cancer saying she was never sick until she got the covid shot. The fact is, vaccinations often work by mimicking the disease so that your body is able to create antibodies. Covid itself causes heart problems and clotting problems so its no wonder a very few people got those problems with the vaccines - but they likely would have got the problems much worse if they actually got covid itself. Plus its still around so no wonder people are still dying of it, especially f they didnt get vaccinated or boosted. Given the novelty, the difficulty of developing vaccines for covid viruses and the time frame in which the vaccine was developed, I doubt it was a perfect vaccine but it was still much better than than the alternative.

Sorry Albionic, just read your last post and I do agree with you. Just got my feathers ruffled a little.

Even stranger in 2020 you could get a shedload of abuse for questioning the jab

Now people are becoming more sceptical but is it too late.

Check out WHO public health authoritarian mandate to declare a pandemic & force countries inc UK to do as they are told . Who is biggest contributor to WHO?- Bill Gates

And in France it is now illegal- punishable by prison for any criticism of government policies about health.
    Do as you are told by the government............... don't worry you'll be ok - you did it before

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)