+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Alfie

FAO Alfie

Our good friend Christopher Wood is running in the Eider tomorrow. I thought Venetia would have a plan for him after that massive step up in trip at Musselburgh and this appears to be it. I'm not convinced about the horse, this is another 2 furlongs further through a bog, and Venetia is right out of form, only 2 winners from her last 46 runners.

Nevertheless, I can't let it go unbacked so I'm on at 12/1 with Billy Hill, paying first 5, probably got about as much chance as we have of beating Palace.

Yep,I will have a go e/w Sinky

Sinky....Altobelli is down to run at Cheltenham

Friday, 15 March 2024 - 2:10
    (Early closer) at Cheltenham County Handicap Hurdle (Premier Handicap) (GBB Race) (2m1f)

I'll keep an eye on it Alfie, that was a shocker at Newbury, never got into the race, got to give it one more chance though.

Christopher Wood not getting any more of my money Sinky unless it drops back ato a shorter distance again. It's a plodder..

Never mind the gee-gees Alfie, I am reading your beloved Royalists are in meltdown because of manipulated image of a hand. The Spanish press it seems are as daft as ours.

I can't believe it's newsworthy, what's all the fuss about?

Storm in a teacup ,some people will moan about anything,look at Diane Abbott.😆

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Christopher Wood not getting any more of my money Sinky unless it drops back ato a shorter distance again. It's a plodder..
    I'm intrigued Alfie, Venetia is nobody's fool, it was up there for a long way in the Eider, I think she' might win one of these local 'Nationals' with it before long. I'm not following it off a cliff though, I'll give it another couple of chances and then give up to it.

Are you having any success at the Cheltenham Festival sinkov?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)