+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Johnnie mercer

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    The boys to entertain you!!
    Windsor did play that part well.

Permanently Raging that he was stationed with these drama queens.

But main point of thread is how radio Scotland twist everything round to their fav topics ......which are LGBT whatever, women, women standing up to men, strong women, ethnic minorities and climate alarmism.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Back when I joined you had to declare that you weren't gay, it was actually illegal to be gay in the armed forces back then. People found to be gay in the armed forces had broken the law by joining in the first place and were dismissed. Generally they weren't prosecuted and were allowed to walk away. Not sure when that changed but once it became legal they won't have been forced out, maybe they couldn't handle the life and left?

So, if my reading of this is correct, they want compensated for breaking the law and subsequently facing the consequences of their crime? Either that or, if they are more recent recruits, they want compensated because the life was too tough for them?

Honestly couldn't make that sort of sh1t up.
    Excellent post 100 per cent spot on. Nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Windsor did play that part well.

Permanently Raging that he was stationed with these drama queens.

There will be no pòófery in this jungle.

Is it just the case that you can't spell or use correct grammar?

My grammar isn't great, and I'll admit to the odd typo, but I try not to criticise others for it. However when someone starts that nonsense with me I will retaliate - he who casts the first stone, people who live in glass houses etc.

If you apologise I'll stop.
    Sorry my mistake. It was a typo. Sometimes spell check is also hopeless as it posts the wrong word.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    But main point of thread is how radio Scotland twist everything round to their fav topics ......which are LGBT whatever, women, women standing up to men, strong women, ethnic minorities and climate alarmism.
    I notice they've covered Useless saying how bad thon Tory MP Lee Anderson is for his 'Islamophobia and racism' when all he said was that the free Palestine groups have Sadiq Khan in their hipper and that he won't do anything to stop them. Which is actually true, not Islamophobic but a damning indictment of a weak London Mayor regardless of his religion.

But why do they never show somebody with the converse view? Somebody level headed who can deliver the message Lee Anderson wanted to convey more astutely? I'd even take a 30 second listen to Piers Morgan telling it his way rather than to Useless taking the opportunity to kick the Tories with no justification.

Quote Originally Posted by noahrab View Post
    There will be no pòófery in this jungle.
    La de dah gunner Graham. 😄

I notice they've covered Useless saying how bad thon Tory MP Lee Anderson is for his 'Islamophobia and racism' when all he said was that the free Palestine groups have Sadiq Khan in their hipper and that he won't do anything to stop them. Which is actually true, not Islamophobic but a damning indictment of a weak London Mayor regardless of his religion.

But why do they never show somebody with the converse view? Somebody level headed who can deliver the message Lee Anderson wanted to convey more astutely? I'd even take a 30 second listen to Piers Morgan telling it his way rather than to Useless taking the opportunity to kick the Tories with no justification.
    He also said keir Starmer 2 secs later but that's been cut from all clips except talk TV to try and make out he was just speaking about the Muslim......he wasn't.

Sadiq Khan seems to be out of control at the moment in London. A couple of weeks ago he changed names of the six overland train routes into London which will cost £6.3 million in rebranding costs.
    He has also extended the Ultra Low Emissions Zone in London.
    Sadiq Khan reminds me of another ‘out of control’ Mayor of London called Ken Livingstone who had to be reigned in by the Labour Party, getting him elected as a Labour MP at Westminster to silence him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)