+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: RIP Sidders

Thanks, Skatorna, for letting the forum know. As most posters are anonymous, there's always a question mark when posters disappear from the board. Magpies59 and Sidders had one thing in common: they were both Notts fans. It's sad to lose two in a month. RIP Sid.

Very sad indeed, condolences to their families

How terribly sad.

I don’t post much anymore, however this news has prompted me to log in.

Whilst I didn’t often agree with him, he was always an eloquent poster who stuck to his guns and was undoubtedly a devoted Pie.

Another ‘old school’ NCM poster who has gone to the Meadow Club in the sky.

RIP

RIP Sid.

Sad news indeed. One of the Stalwarts of this board, kindly remembered by me though his politics were polar opposite to mine.

Oh, how sad. A proper NCM legend and a great character. Rest in peace, Sid.

R.I.P Sidders - condolences to family and friends

Echo all the thoughts and best wishes to Sidders’ family and friends. About to watch Notts v Sutton so I am really hoping for a good display from the Pies which would be a fitting send off. RIP SIDDERS.

Would be nice to have a sticky thread with one post (read only) remembering each supporter that has passed

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Would be nice to have a sticky thread with one post (read only) remembering each supporter that has passed
    Was only thinking the same the other day. As I had mentioned Tel1 (patsman) & Bridge4d had not posted for a long time to find they had both passed on. Another would be postypie who I remember saying he had an illness. Maybe Andy Easom who posted on here knows anything about him.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456