+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: ⚽Match Thread vs. Crewe Alexandra FC 24.02.24 [EFL L2]

Good calling between Baldwin and JB !!! clatter each other and still miss the ball ffs.

The only saving grace is that ifollow is unwatchable for me now. Rather than it being Notts who are.

I can’t believe what I’ve just seen with Baldwin and Bostock… Thise two and Cameron are time bombs, simply not good enough

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    I've turned the radio off, can't put myself through it. I can't see Maynard being the coach next season. We haven't got the reletive safety of 50 points yet either!!
    At the moment, 34 points is projected to be enough to stay up. FGR will probably improve though under Cotterill but we've likely already got enough with 47.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    At the moment, 34 points is projected to be enough to stay up. FGR will probably improve though under Cotterill but we've probably already got enough with 47.
    Course we have, if one of the bottom 2 get out it'll be Grimsby who go down.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    Good calling between Baldwin and JB !!! clatter each other and still miss the ball ffs.
    And not for the first time this season!! Bostock is becoming a liability, luckily his contract end in a couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    At the moment, 34 points is projected to be enough to stay up. FGR will probably improve though under Cotterill but we've likely already got enough with 47.
    Thank **** for that!

In politically correct terminology this would be classified as a "sub-optimal" performance.

BTW
    Any of you stattos out there know how many penalties we have conceded this season. Seems like hundreds to me!

Bracegirdle says we haven't got out of 2nd gear.

Atmosphere coming over on the radio as shocked and frustrated, they're starting to boo now, apparently at Notts going back to the keeper.

Getting toxic in the pavis now, a lot of frustration over our desire to continue to play it around the back despite being outplayed. Cant see what bringing nemane on is gonna solve either.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast