+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Trafford is an idiot

Trafford is an idiot

When is he going to be dropped he is a total liability. He is useless and will never make a good professional because he never learns and keeps making the same mistakes, I am done with this fella he is pathetic and if he is not dropped I will not go again this season. VK needs to accept the lack of quality he has boughtg.

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    When is he going to be dropped he is a total liability. He is useless and will never make a good professional because he never learns and keeps making the same mistakes, I am done with this fella he is pathetic and if he is not dropped I will not go again this season. VK needs to accept the lack of quality he has boughtg.
    Just posted a thread saying exactly the same Lancaster.He is a feckin liability.I have said it for months but nobody takes any notice.£20m feck me.Brownhill is not much better.He is already playing with one leg out of the door-he even smirked on his way off.

I blame the manager for picking him.

BT completely agree but the whole team is a disgrace = talk about throwing the towel in it is just ridiculous. As supporters we are just as bad because next week we will be at the turf watching and supporting. Some sort of demonstration is needed aimed at the players and manager as they have no clue what they are doing and not taking reponsibility

Quote Originally Posted by lancaster100 View Post
    How about the 10 players in front of him ? Aren’t they also to blame ?

Quote Originally Posted by ClaretinBudapest View Post
    Just posted a thread saying exactly the same Lancaster.He is a feckin liability.I have said it for months but nobody takes any notice.£20m feck me.Brownhill is not much better.He is already playing with one leg out of the door-he even smirked on his way off.
    It has been quite evident by Brownhill performances that he wanted away in the January transfer window, he has literally thrown in the towel

Kompany has shown what a piss poor manager he is by the way he is managing Trafford.
    Dyche would have had Trafford on the bench and waited for Muric to hang himself. What Kompany has done, is thrown Trafford under the bus. He is trying to destroy the lad

Quote Originally Posted by ballcock View Post
    Kompany has shown what a piss poor manager he is by the way he is managing Trafford.
    Dyche would have had Trafford on the bench and waited for Muric to hang himself. What Kompany has done, is thrown Trafford under the bus. He is trying to destroy the lad
    I tend to agree with that, he's ditched muric and thrown trafford in the deepend and neither has benefitted.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)