+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Todays results

Todays results

Great for us, only Ipswich winning, a point for Norwich, all the other play off hopefuls losing 1-2 at home. Coventry lost at home 0-3 on Friday.

Squeaky bum time

Stoke in the bottom 3, schumacher out of his depth and Valeries tenure at Watford must be coming to an end very shortly

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Stoke in the bottom 3, schumacher out of his depth and Valeries tenure at Watford must be coming to an end very shortly
    Wouldn’t be surprised, hasn’t he just signed an extended contract? (Not that that means much at Watford)

I don’t feel nervous at all.

Apart from the top 4 I feel we’re are the next best side.

I just think we lack the firepower to win the play offs but I expect us to get there.

Maybe beat Ipswich in the semi and then if we get lucky, maybe Norwich squeak in, beat Leeds or Southampton and we then beat Norwich.

I don’t fancy Leeds or Southampton over a two leg semi.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    I hope Stoke go down, can’t stand them, be. nice to see them in Lg 1 along with Derby

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    I don’t feel nervous at all.

Apart from the top 4 I feel we’re are the next best side.

I just think we lack the firepower to win the play offs but I expect us to get there.

Maybe beat Ipswich in the semi and then if we get lucky, maybe Norwich squeak in, beat Leeds or Southampton and we then beat Norwich.

I don’t fancy Leeds or Southampton over a two leg semi.
    I think we are the fifth best team too, but we can (and have) beaten Leeds, Ipswich already on the day. Our advantage is that we have a genius manager who makes the changes during a match. If we maintain a play off place you wouldn’t bet against us getting the job done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    I hope Stoke go down, can’t stand them, be. nice to see them in Lg 1 along with Derby
    Stoke remind me if the scene in a film of someone sinking underwater just waiting for the last bubble.

Stoke fans are saying sack the board ,after allll the money the Coates family has put in and built a stadium for them .

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I think we are the fifth best team too, but we can (and have) beaten Leeds, Ipswich already on the day. Our advantage is that we have a genius manager who makes the changes during a match. If we maintain a play off place you wouldn’t bet against us getting the job done.
    4 points off Leeds . Ipswich and now Hull.
    Without spending a penny

Quote Originally Posted by soulman101 View Post
    Stoke fans are saying sack the board ,after allll the money the Coates family has put in and built a stadium for them .
    Hate the horrible little club..think they will sack Schumacher tonight..who will they appoint next. Beale or wait for val to leave Watford.loving it .just realised blues only 3 pts above the trap door too with saints and hull coming up. Crikey

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)