+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Netflix

Quote Originally Posted by postmanpete View Post
    Never been a big fan of films or books for that matter as i have a short attention span and need to be hooked in first 20 minutes,find plenty of things on terrestrial tv to enjoy,currently enjoying Prisoner on BBC4 and the second series of Kin on BBC1.
    Excellent recommendations Pete.

Just finished watching both series of Kin on BBC iPlayer. Fantastic Irish drama with some great acting.

So far two episodes into the Prisoner and that is also very good. Like Ireland, Denmark seems to have the knack of providing some great dramas.

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    I can’t seem to find it anywhere on catchup to watch it,was you “holidaying in Italy” when you watched it griff?
    ITVX Chalky.

Found it griffy,I shall hive it a watch on Saturday in place of the football 👍

I’ve watched 2-3 episodes every night and managed to get through the first series,a very good recommendation griff and was never sure who the killer was,I was pretty sure that it wasn’t the newsagent as he seemed to obvious but my finger was pointing at the lads fathers workmate right up to the point where Olivia Coleman asks Pauline Quirk “Why didn’t you know what you’re husband was doing” then I kinda suspected that that line would come back to haunt her,I even started to suspect the murdered lads mate at one time

Talking of Pauline Quirk,what an actress she is,I really can play a nasty character even though she wasn’t really one in Broadchurch but you could imagine that she was,who remembers her when she played The Sculptress years ago?

Now then griffy,is the second series worth a look?

The other two series are every bit as good Chalky, perhaps a bit more humour as Tennant and Coleman start sparking off each other. The next series is set immediately after the first, and the last is three years later. Watch, you won’t regret it.

Ooooh sounds good,the last series 2 that you told me to watch was Happy Valley and that was excellent so I will start on it Tuesday

I will tell you something about that murder beach though and that’s I’ve definitely visited there before on my travels,can’t remember where it was except on the south coast and I bet you that Alf has been there as well because I usually get my ideas where to travel from him.

Quote Originally Posted by chaincey.ncfc View Post
    I will tell you something about that murder beach though and that’s I’ve definitely visited there before on my travels,can’t remember where it was except on the south coast and I bet you that Alf has been there as well because I usually get my ideas where to travel from him.
    I remember walking it on the South West Coast Path.

https://www.roughguides.com/articles...urch-location/

A very interesting link howoldboy 😎

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    The other two series are every bit as good Chalky, perhaps a bit more humour as Tennant and Coleman start sparking off each other.it.
    A little more humour?

I think that you Cumbrians have a different sense of humour to us in the midlands!

Anyway series 2 has been ticked off and enjoyed,I was suprised when the accused pleaded not guilty and even more suprised when he was found innocent by the jury,I enjoyed the twists n turns but at one point couldn’t keep up with what was happening probably due to the program makers trying to create some suspense,the point of that inbetweeners actor turning up was pointless though,it added nothing to the story and all did was get a punch on the nose?

I will watch series 3 next week

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)