+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v St Johnstone

Just back. Didn't stick around for injury time.

That was dire.
    Positives...None.

St Johnstone are a poor, poor team, which says a lot about us and where we are.

I said I thought Warnock has lost the players and sticking by that. Even our one beacon of light this season (Miovski), doesn't look interested anymore.

They were firing shirts into the crowd at half time. I am hoping a few of the folk that got them start for us at the weekend, as it couldn't be any worse.

Was Considine having a go at the Ultras when their second went in and werecelebrating in front of them. A fair few cups got chucked at the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Fire Colin now, this a f@cking emergency
    Unbelievable as it may seem, he’s actually made us worse.

Truly incredible.

That mob aren’t worth the time & effort of a write up slagging them off.

As I said, one word for them - cowards…

Some delicate flowers of players need to man up or there is little confidence we could survive a play off. 120 years of good history down the tubes. Imagine a play off v Dundee Utd. Confident?

It's the failing in the basics that I find hardest to stomach.

I said above St J are a shyte team, but their players did the basic stuff better and looked world beaters compared to us.

I thought it was bad drawing with them up here under McLean, earlier in the season, but tonight was even worse.

Surely our Chairman can't keep quiet on our position now.

As much as I said it was a mistake taking on Warnock until the end of the season this is not down to him.

That’s 5 different managers in 3 years with a lot of different players with exactly the same issues of players looking like they have downed tools.

The only time in the last 3 years where the players looked like they were playing for the manager/club/each other and the fans was under Robson last season while Cormack was recovering from his heart surgery in America.

It’s not a coincidence people it’s staring you all right in the face.

Warnock has to take some of the blame. Somehow he has managed to make us worse & some of his selections & formations are just ridiculous.

That said, it’s absolutely correct that this is mainly on Cormack. To let Robson keep driving the good ship AFC onto the rocks right through the whole transfer window so the new guy had zero chance to assess the “squad” (I use the term loosely) & bring in some players with böllocks is frankly scandalous mismanagement.

Ive defended him, & still think a lot of the off field stuff has been good, but by fück he’s made a rip roaring cünt of the football side. We go down, the lions share of the blame sits with him, end of…

Deep down, these players really don’t seem to care. Most of them do just enough so that they can’t be accused of not trying at all, but they do very little more than that. Our defence is truly awful and the centre backs all lack pace and aerial ability. Our midfielders are far too small and lightweight - Barron, Clarkson and Shinnie must be about 27 stone between them. Duk appears to have lost interest and Miovski seems to have lost a bit of confidence recently- wonder why!? Bloody mess to be frank! As for our Manager …

I just noticed that our next 3 league games are St Mirren,Dundee and Motherwell all away.

No chance we are getting anything from those 3 games.

Didn’t want Warnock near our club but was willing to give him benefit of the doubt.
    He has alienated the players, has treated every game like a fckn experiment and God / Tom English were in agreement that they thought he would come up here, scoosh a few easy wins and be the hero. WM said that it looks as though he has done zero research on the players he has inherited and certainly looks that way.
    His comments to the press on the players being soft may be honest but at 75 surely he should know to keep that in the dressing room.
    Bear in mind this is a guy who is being paid quarter of a mill for 3 months work, put up in Malmaison with all expenses paid.
    The players are also deserving of criticism as majority down tools as soon as they don’t like whatever manager they have if it doesn’t suit them. Got rid of Goodwin and they knocked their pan in until Robson got the full time gig, turned up in a few big games but don’t give a **** in the rest. No coincidence that Warnock publicly criticised Miovski for 1st goal at Killie and he looked a shadow of the player tonight?
    FFS he may have switched off for the cross but he is the last player I would be publicly criticising

Quote Originally Posted by Shetland Don View Post
    Deep down, these players really don’t seem to care. Most of them do just enough so that they can’t be accused of not trying at all, but they do very little more than that. Our defence is truly awful and the centre backs all lack pace and aerial ability. Our midfielders are far too small and lightweight - Barron, Clarkson and Shinnie must be about 27 stone between them. Duk appears to have lost interest and Miovski seems to have lost a bit of confidence recently- wonder why!? Bloody mess to be frank! As for our Manager …
    This with bells on

Looked at our midfield tonight and someone shouted we are only missing Snow White

Is it any coincidence that the amount of cheap goals we have lost since Ruby has been injured has increased- don’t get me wrong, he can also be a impetuous and a liability but at least he isn’t afraid to head a ball. A calming influence beside him and he could be a decent centre half- our 2 favoured centre half’s are terrible and MacDonald doesn’t look like the same player

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast