+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Aberdeen v St Johnstone

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Hiring Colin was a mistake, they're going to have to fire him.
    That actually might have to happen, what a shambles!
    I remember him joking saying he did t think he would get sacked in 4 months…..no Colin it could be a lot sooner.

Ach FFS .... 0-2 now ... Defence? fit defence??

Panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic
    panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic
    panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic panic

Inexcusable. Absolutely inexcusable.

The worst defence we’ve ever had. Seriously, Bates & Gallagher were better than what we’ve got now.

Yeah, it appears clear Colin was another mistake, though I doubt anyone could do anything with this lot.

They’re soft, they lack character, but worst of all most of them are cowards.

I think we’re toast lads….

Does this mean we’re not going to be a top 100 club?

Fan's Rubezic back?

Fire Colin now, this a f@cking emergency

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Fire Colin now, this a f@cking emergency
    5 games no wins he has done nothing to justify being here.

Time a proper manager was brought in for the remainder of this midden of a season and given a years contract,

Wur the **** is the Challenger Brand Ghost

One of vanishingly few games I’ve not watched this season. Not looking forward to the highlights.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Julio View Post
    One of vanishingly few games I’ve not watched this season. Not looking forward to the highlights.
    Nae trying to be funny but we have actually looked more clueless this season - at least we had a few shots on goal tonight, more than can be said for some games. But that defence, jesus... we won't pick up any more points wi that lot. They're as soft as a school team.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast