+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Owners will not take risks with our fanbase

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I will be very disappointed too if they dont give him a new contract, especially after giving the likes of Morias and Co. 3yr contracts.
    But onto the main topic. I believe the owners HAVE taken a massive risk in not strengthening the team when they had the opportunity. The cost of falling attendances will outweigh any idea they may have had by thinking we could get promoted again, by doing things on the cheap.. It was a massive gamble, that will/has backfire financially big time...
    You can only spend so much of your turnover abit like FFP so what do we do if we are close to that figure ? Go over it and get points deducted that isn’t very clever is it the way we are now losing on a regular basis !

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Let’s wait and see how he returns first he like Bajami and Palmer have had bad injuries you can’t just go giving out contracts if he isn’t up to the standard.

We need to be cold/smart going forward there is no time for sentiment.
    Exactly we don’t even know for sure he can do it at L2 standard, I like to think he could and obviously need to see how he gets over his injury.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011