+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: F.A.O. Davee59....

F.A.O. Davee59....

getting Tanganga to a better place now with constant training etc. So on sat he scored his first ever League goal, a header against the Saints, no mean feat. And I think he will get better, don't know why Augsburg did not play him or give him a chance. But settling nicely at the Den. He will get a good mentor now in Neill Harris.

That was a much needed win for the LIons mate. I hope they can use it as a springboard to get to safety.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    That was a much needed win for the LIons mate. I hope they can use it as a springboard to get to safety.
    Yes, lets hope so, that new manager just did not cut the mustard sadly so let's hope we get back on track.

Looking forward to playing you next season Claw.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Looking forward to playing you next season Claw.
    Don't give up already, however we are both at the wrong end of the table so who knows. I see that your club is going to keep hold of VK for next season, I think wise move. Obafemi took the shot that led to our penalty at the Saints, but he still needs to get fitter But he will.

Good luck against the barstewards Claw..👍

Good luck against the barstewards Claw..��
    Yes thanks for that Alfie, I shall be watching. They played well against Newcastle but let themselves down against the Swans.

Turned out to be an away point, however after getting Obafemi back to fitness goes on in 2ed half to score his first goal.

Good point Claw,great to see our loanee knocking one in against the Barstewards,they are noe in a relegation battle.

Good point Claw,great to see our loanee knocking one in against the Barstewards,they are noe in a relegation battle.
    Yes good to have him, as our 2 top strikers are out with injuries, Gaz's boys are playing tonight in their youth cup Qtr final, if they get through will be up against Man City and we will be up against Liverpool or Leeds in Semi.